Chapter 25

November 19st 

Today is the AMA awards and Chris is in his side of the house. We are currently in LA and babes let's just say I am kind of scared to present. 

I am so ready to leave LA though. All these thin skinny white girls are getting to my mental. 

Nobody talks about being insecure while pregnant. They only talk about the good and not the bad. 

My doctor didn't even want me to come here. 

Flashback 2 weeks ago

" Mr. and Mrs. Wood do you have any questions, comments, or concerns" Dr. Lee said. 

" I do is it okay if we have sex" Chris said.

" Yes it is totally normal just find positions that she and the baby are comfortable in" Dr. Lee said. 

" See I told you" Chris said. " Oh shut up anyways Dr. Lee I am going to LA in 2 weeks can I go" I said. 

" Technically yes you aren't no where near the end zone but I am worried because LA has had a big boom recently in covid cases" She said. 

" Well can I do to protect me and my baby" I said. " Well you can take zinc and vitamin D I would say elderberries but some of my patients have reacted badly to it so don't use it" She said. 

" Okay well thank you and for the pictures" I said. 

Flash back over 

I put on my outfit and took some matching slides to wear under my dress when I have to present. 

I was putting on my perfume when I heard a knock on my door. 

" Come in" I said. " Brent is finished and waiting down stairs for you. Also Jack and Deja are downstairs as well" Malayah said. 

" Okay can you bring my shoes and thank you again" I said getting up from my vanity. 

" No problem girl I am just so happy to be working for you guys" She said. 

" You have amazing talent don't every forget that" I said and hugged her. 

" You smell good" She said. " Thank you I had it customized to my skin" I said as we walked down the stairs. 

" Oh hell nah go back upstairs" Chris said joking around with me. " Babe what is wrong with it" I said doing a spin. 

" You got my baby out and everything but you look good" He said looking me up and down. 

" Yuh luk gud tuh papi" I said in my Jamaican accent. Malayah way with patterns should be illegal.

He grabbed me by my neck and tongued kiss me. " Aww get a room" Jack said. " Shut up" Deja said hitting him. 

" They look so good" Malayah said to them. " Okay let's go" I said pulling away from him. 

25 minutes later 

We were now downtown outside of the venue. " Let me get out first then Deja and jack and then you baby" I said. 

" Okay" He said. The driver got out of the car and opened my door. 

" Sierra Iris is here guys" A reporter said. I kept walking down the red carpet. I stopped when I reached the cameras. 

I gave them different angels and everything. " SIERRA IRIS OVER HERE" A black reporter said. 

" Hello" I said coming up to them. " Hello Sierra you look good and that baby bump looks good as well" She said. 

" Thank you I am so happy to be here and I hope my baby is good as well" I said.