Chapter 17

𝙎𝙞𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙫

I wad a hot mess when I got off the plane.

Yall know that song by beyonce that goes now my mascara running and lip stick smudged.

That is the way I was looking when he was done with me.

I am so sore I think I am actually going to go to sleep when we reach the airnb.

James and Makayla got escorted off the airplane as soon as we landed.

Flashback

" Yall I am so tired" I said walking off the plane.

" I know my room was right next to yall nobody wants to hear that" Jamal was saying.

" Okay then don't listen" I said.

Chris had his short open because it got to hot in the plane.

He knows what he is doing.

Then next thing you know all we hear behind us when we are getting the things out of the private plane my man rented.

" FREEZE EVERYONE HANDS UP" The cabo police was there.

I put my hands up so quickly I am a black woman in a foreign country.

" Thank you for responding so quickly officers" The manager of the airport said.

" Mr. Fayiaz you have 2 unauthorized visitors on your plane who is in  violation of their probation" the man said.

" Let me guess James and Makayla" I said out loud.

" Yes please get them now" the manager said to the police.

They rushed and grabbed them.

Makayla tried to run but the bbl was malfunctioning and something slipped out.

Let's just say I don't ever want surgery.

Flashback over

We couldn't know all the details but the manager was going to call Chris later to explain.

I was getting comfortable in the uber when Chris looked at me like he wanted seconds. 

Then all of a sudden I felt like I had the worst headache every.

I felt like I was burning up inside.

I was trying to fan my self with a folder Chris gave me but I couldn't stay cool.

I was so ready for the car ride to be over when Jamal started talking to me.

" Sierra when you going to put me on with Makayla not the crazy one" Jamal said.

" I got to see first I think she was in a relationship last time I talked to her" I said.

" And when was that" Jamal asked.

" 4 months ago we tried to meet but every time something came up on her end or on mine" I said.

" Okay good I still have some chance" Jamal said.

" Man give it up meme is crazy trust me Doug this bullet" Chris said next to me.

" you can't be talking knowing that you smashed Ms.fugetive over here" I said rolling my eyes.