Chapter 35

New Year eve

" 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 Happy New years" Our living room tv said out loud. 

Me and Chris had already started celebrating early. 

" Happy New Years" I said between each kiss. 

" You look so good with my baby in you I might just have to put another in here when this one is out" Chris said. 

" Shush and let's talk about that some other time" I said and got on top of him. 

" Are you sure this is going to be okay for the baby" Chris said as he slowly entered me. 

" Yes now make me cum" I said and he started giving me slow strokes teasing man. 

 " Man stop playing and-" I started to say until he shut me up by going faster. 

" yea you quiet now" He said. " Can we switch positions it's hurt a little in my lower back" I said. 

" Yea come here" I said turning me around and allowing me to ride. 

I threw my head back and enjoyed the ride until I felt something wet that didn't cause me pleasure. 

" What was that" Chris said pulling out not seeing anything that looked normal just a white and red blob on the ground. 

" Baby I think it was my mucus plug" I said getting up and picking it up with a paper towel. 

" What does that mean" Chris said looking at it. 

" That labor is likely to happen in one or 3 days " I said getting back on to his lap. 

" What are you doing" Chris said. " We are finishing what we have started" I said kissing his neck. 

" Nah get off of me" Chris said and gently pushed me aside. " You don't love me" I said starting to cry a little. 

" Yes I do love you" Chris said kissing my tears of my checks. " Then why don't you won't to make love to me" I said crying a little more.

" Because I don't want to hurt the baby" Chris said. " But you are hurting me" I said crying on his shoulder. 

" Mamas I am sorry do you forgive me" Chris said. I crossed my arms and turned my back towards him. 

" Nope" I said and popped the p. " That's to bad" Chris said and started kissing me all over my face. 

" Stop Chris it's too hot for all of this" I said laughing a little but getting annoyed. " Do you forgive me" He said. 

" Yes now can you please carry me to the bed so I can sleep" I said. 

" Yes now come on" He said and scooped me up. 

New years Day 

8:45 am 

I woke up having to use the bathroom really bad.  " Chris get up" I said he was wrapped around me.

"Stop touching me baby" He said trying to finish sleeping. " babe please I have to pee" I said. 

He pulled me closer and I just fell back to sleep. 

" get up I think your water broke" Chris said. 

" what my water" I said rubbing my eyes and looking down at my pjs and seeing a wet spot. 

I looked at my phone and saw that it was 10:49 am. 

 " Maybe I just pee'd myself like I said earlier" I said in denial. " Sierra I think your in labor just the contractions haven't started" Chris said.