Chapter 29

December 20th 

I am now 34 weeks pregnant. I am so over this I can't wait for baby boy to get here.

Yeah that's right we are having a boy.

Today is me and Chris baby shower and right now I am getting dress.

" Tell me all the things I want to hear you been outside all night long" I sang to my belly.

It was something that I got hooked on that Chris need my help on.

" Baby you almost ready" Chris said coming out of the bathroom. In a pink shirt and blue jeans to be neutral.

" yeah" I said sliding on my yeezy slides to match the fit. " Mamas you look good" He said.

" That's good and all but I need y'all down stairs about now" Jamal said on the phone with us.

" Okay okay we are coming" I said grabbing my purse and slowly but surely making my way downstairs to let them in.

We are having the baby shower here in our family vacation home in Atlanta. Me and Chris haven't decided where we wanted to relocate to. 

He usually is every where and I am too don't get me wrong but we got to make some big changes for this baby. 

I say either up north or out of the country. I don't like American schools systems as much. 

Plus I know Chris loves London. 

" Finally sis we been waiting out here for along time" Jamal said. 

" Oh shh now yall can set up in the back" I said. 

" what are we your slaves" Trey said. 

" Shut up big headed and how is my sis and nephew" I said following them outback to the pool. 

" Good but little man sick so she is staying home with him" Trey said. 

" Aww let her know I will car her later to check on her" I said. " Okay" He said and closed the sliding glass door. 

15 minutes later 

I was sitting downstairs eating my food in peace when I heard my name called. 

" Babe" Chris said coming down the stairs. " Yes papi" I said. " Don't start right now we won't have this party" Chris said. 

" Shush man" I said.  " Look my family is already here" He said. Looking outside of the window. 

" Okay let them in" I said. " Man tell me why Delta here" He said looking out of the peep whole. 

" She can come in but if she try me we fighting" I said. " Nah I might have to shoot her" He said. 

" I am done with you" I said laughing going to the door with him. Me and delta have talked on the phone a week ago. 

I have made it very clear not to try me again or she will meet are creator. 

" Hello" We said as we opened the door. " Hey cuz I want yall to meet my new man" she said one face time with druski. 

" I don't even want to know how this happened" I said. " Baby let me call you later" She said. 

" I love you" Druski said and hung up. 

Druski really like I really didn't think he would of took that bait from her. 

" Hey momma" I hugging momma wood. " Hey baby you look better every time I see you" She said. 

" Thank you" I said.  " Know tell me about my grandbaby" Momma wood said as we were walking out back into the kitchen. 

" He is doing fine just making me get fatter and meaner by the day" I said.