Chapter 15

ᴄʜɪʀꜱᴛᴏᴘᴇʀ ᴀᴋᴀ ʙʀᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ 

"Yo Jamal I need you and trey at the spot at 15 minutes" I said already there. 

  " why" Jamal and trey said at the same time. 

" Because it is important" I said smoking a blunt. " Man give me 30 I am getting head right now" Trey said. 

" Yo TMI and I be there in 5" Jamal said. 

call ended 

As soon as the called ended Deja walked into the room.

" Yo wassup Deja" I said still smoking my blunt.

" We needed to talk" She said coming up to me.

" About what I haven't heard from you in about I don't know 3 months after I apologized for what went down " I said putting my blunt down.

" Yeah I wanted to tell you the news in person that me and Jack are getting married and I want you to walk me down the exile" she said.

" And why would I do that your my ex bestfriend who got a little to complicated" I said my high starting to fade.

" Well we clearly don't have feeling for each other now so what's the problem" she said.

" The problem is that we continue to break respect for each other partners and I have someone who I never would have thought love me again like we did when we were younger so don't come in here and act brand new like you didn't belittle me on the internet" I said and as soon as I finished Jamal and trey got in.

" we interrupting something" trey said curious.

" Naw she was just leaving" I said and she walked out.

" You want to talk about it" Jamal said coming and sitting next to me on the sound board.

" Naw cause I need to talk to Sierra before things hit the fan" I said rubbing my face.

" So what yall call us here for then" Trey said.

" I am planning on purposing to Sierra" I said pulling out 3 rings.

" Yo wait man what" Trey said.

" What's wrong" I said closing the rings.

" You are asking someone to marry you that you haven't been with for a while"  Jamal said.

" Yall I am not asking her to be my wife I am asking her to be my girlfriend" I said.

" So what were the other 2 rings for" Trey said.

" The biggest one is when I ask her to marry me and the smallest one is when she gives birth to my first kid" I said.

" Damn I wish I was rich" Trey said.

" you are for the amount of money they pay you" Jamal said.

" Stop clocking my pay checks" trey said.

" I am the one who signs off for you pay checks " I said.