Chapter 34

December 28th

" Sierra are you sure that these are contractions" Chris said on the phone with me he had just went to get the mail. " I don't know Chris but it hurts" I said.

" Just breathe and I am pulling into the garage as we speak" Chris said and I heard the garage door open.

" Okay" I said. " The baby isn't supposed to come til the 5th I thought" Chris said.

" well sometimes babies don't follow instructions" I said.

" You know we are supposed to met your uncle today right" Chris said.

I told him about the note when we got home that day.

" I know I know just call him on my phone" I said tossing him my phone.

" What is his contact in your phone" Chris said scrolling and not finding him.

" Father killer" I said and he found it. He started to call him and it rang before he answered.

" I see you came to your senses" Uncle Usain said. " See I having a problem I am having mini contractions and I know you want to meet but can we change the place to the park downtown because it's closer to the birth center that I am going to use" I said trying to breathe.

" Sure anything to make sure that you and the baby heir is okay" Uncle Usain said.

" 12:30 sharp don't be late" I said then Chris hanged up.

" So we are really about to do this" Chris said.

" Yes I can't hide when the mafia calls. Plus he can help us with are little problem with our stalker" I said.

" True but I don't want the baby to get caught up in this mess" Chris said.

" I will be fine he can't touch me or he will have to answer to another mafia in Jamaica" I said slowly getting up.

" Wait what another mafia in Jamaica" He said. " Yes my mom is the daughter to another mafia boss in Jamaica that is much powerful than my fathers" I said.

" Do I even want to know the story" Chris said.

" No that will be for another time another place when we are there. Next year is the ball that every celebrity you can think of is invited to for Charity" I said.

" Okay well" Chris started to say. " Don't worry about it to much it causes wrinkles and you are to find to be stressing right now" I said kissing his lips.

" Okay mamas" Chris said. " Now help me get ready for this meeting" I said.

12:30 at the Park

" Chris do you think he will show" I said sitting down on the bench eating an asi bowl.

" Yes if he wants to build a relationship with you he will" Chris said.

" Well well well look what the cat brought in" Uncle Usain said.

" Hello to you too" I said to him. " Sierra I never thought I would be able to see you again. Your mother made it very hard to find you" Uncle Usain said.

" Don't bring her up just tell me what you want and I tell you what I want" I said.

" What do you need Sierra since Ladies always go first" Uncle Usain said. " Me and Chris have a stalker and I can't find them" I said.

" A stalker. How do you know that they are stalking you" Uncle Usain said. " show him the package" I said.

" This was in are p.o box when we check it before we left the states" I said while he looked at Chris phone.