Chapter 20

Night time 

After a long hot day in the sun the group decided to not go out to dinner. Milan on the other hand had different ideas. 

She slid out of the house to go meet Damian. Sierra saw her when she went downstairs to go pick up the delivery that she had made to the house. 

She finally decided to take a pregnancy because she needed to face her worst fears and do it. 

Jamal was in his room steady scrolling threw his social media. When he got a dm reply from Makayla. 

She wanted to meet up with everyone to hang out. But also to get to know him better. His frown on his face turned back upright. 

He had just got news that a beat that he really wanted to be cleared for another artist Normani was denied. 

He had to figure out something to get in order to cool both sides of the fire. 

  Trey and harmony let's just say they were having one of those nights. Not the good kind but the bad kind. 

They were arguing over baby names for all because she wanted to name the baby after an ex partner that she had. 

You know how that goes.... 

" Do you love him" Trey said looking at harmony standing by the sliding glass door. 

" Why would you asked even ask that" Harmony said. 

Deflecting a question is never the right way to go in this predicament. 

" Answer the question" He said more sternly then before. 

She took a paused and looked up at Trey. 

" No I don't anymore" She said. 

" I need a minute" He said and went outside. He took out the weed in his pocket and begin to roll up. 

While Harmony went into the bathroom to cry some more about what just happen. 

Upstairs above her Sierra had been waiting for what felt like forever to get the results back. 

Sierra Pov

I kept pacing back and forth in the bathroom. Chris was still sleep from his nap that he took. I need to know if I was pregnant. 

It was eating me alive I may or may not be carrying a child. 

It been 3 minutes and that's when I can look.

I picked up the test and read it. Chris open the door and walked pass by me to use the toilet.

" What is say" He said peeing still with his eyes closed.

" I am pregnant" I said with a shocked face.

" Your messing with me" He said finishing and coming towards washing his hands.

" Nah I am not and I think I am not going to keep it" I said slidding the test towards him.

" WHAT WHY" He said wipping his hands off.

He picked his glasses up and the test.

" I don't want to be another singer or rappers baby mama" I said getting on to the counter.

" Your not that to me" He said rubbing his beard. " What am I then huh" I said moving from him because he tried to go in between my legs. 

" I am not your wife or fiancé I barely even your girlfriend. I have only in this role for like I don't know 2 seconds and now your saying we are ready for this baby" I said.