Chapter 27

​🇸​​🇮​​🇪​​🇷​​🇷​​🇦​ ​🇵​​🇴​​🇻​

It was now Thanksgiving day. Me and Chris had just woke up. I had to figure out what I was wearing because knowing Chris he would copy off of me.

I looked in our closet and found a bodysuit. I also found my favorite jeans. Me and Chris were up late last night since we didn't get in until late last night.

I went to my vanity and took off my rub from when I was in the shower. I grabbed my cocoa butter and rubbed it all around my body especially on my belly.

" I want to try" Chris said coming up behind me hair looking a mess with his glasses on.

" Sure" I said because I knew I was going to having relief. " Can you also do my feet this baby is getting real comfortable in here" I said.

" Yeah" And he started to rub my belly. He then lifted my belly up and it relived pressure on my bladder and back.

" Oo yes baby" I said. He held me for what felt like hours and then release. I sat back down and he lotion my feet.

" Babes what are your plans for tomorrow" I asked curious. Now that we are back in the DNV I guess we will be staying here for a while until before New Years and be back in LA.

" Um I got meetings and studios sessions all day tomorrow" He said. I stayed quiet I knew what that meant.

For a while I been suspecting he been changing his mind about me and the baby. I figure he trying to have all the most fun now before the reality check comes in.

I don't know maybe it's the fact that I ran out of my meds but I don't think I want this...

" We here" He said. We were at my grandma's house.

I had to stop by my grannies today. Even though I don't want to see my cousins because they always asking for something.

" We staying here 20 minutes max I just want to check on my grandma and leave don't care if they mad or not" I said to Chris.

" I got you" He said as he helped me out of the car.

I rung the door bell. Nobody answered. I ranged it again nobody answered.

I banged on the door and I saw tutu and michelle in the window.

I heard grandma yelling at them as she opened the door.

" Hey grandma" I said hugging her. " Hey baby. Hi Chris" She said hugging us both.

When she got into the kitchen she paused. " Sierra you got something you want to tell me" She said washing greens.

" Yes I do open this" I said taking out the box in my purse.

" Okay" She said and put her glass on as she opened the box.

Inside was a card that said.

"Hi great grandma can't wait to see you soon"

When she read that she burst out into tears.

" Sierra your pregnant" She said wiping her face.

" Yes see" I unbutton my jacket and showed my belly bump.

" Christopher how could you. My baby was suppose to be married first" Grandma Reni.

" Mama Reni I know don't worry" He said putting his arm around my belly.

" Yeah Grandma we are getting married" I said showing her my ring.

" Why didn't your momma tell me this. She was just over here last week" She said putting the picture of our baby on the fridge.