Chapter 9

" So how what was that about back there" harmony asked. " Me and Brent broke up" I said bluntly.

" Are you okay" Harmony said. " Yeah but I kind of blame my self I don't know" I said. " Baby if it worth fighting for fight for it" Harmony said as we pulled up to the gas station.

"I don't know maybe we just need space to see if the relationship worth fight for" I said as we walked in side.

" Damn ma's yall got a fattie " " Aye can I get yall number" " " Yall sexy" Regular gas station type stuff.

I got me my candy and drink and walked up to the front. " 10 dollars" the man said. " here you go" tory said coming in the gas station.

" You didn't have to do that you" I said grabbing my things. " Well I wanted to also why you went ghost on me all of a sudden" Tory said.

" Tory I legit saw you yesterday please calm down" I said walking out to harmony's car. " Well I tried to call you" Tory said following me.

" Well I was in at the studio waiting on harmony the Wi-Fi is bad in there" I said getting into the car." Okay but where yall about to go to" Tory said leaning in.

" Damn boy you acting like you is stalker much" I said opening up my candy. " Girl just answer my question" Tory said.

" I am going to a party" I said putting the sour patch kid in my mouth.

( A/N I don't care sour patches are not sour so if you feel they are you just can't handle sour foods. To me the ware heads are very sour compared to sour patch kids.)

" No you is not" Tory said. " Yes I am and I am not in no type of relationship so you can't tell me what to do" I said.

" Yes you is you in a relationship with me" Tory said.

" When did you ask me to be your girl matter fact the only three man that I recall having relationship with was god and my father and brent your name doesn't come into the equation" I said.

" If you not home when I come by your apartment it going to be some mess" Tory said and walked away.

" Gurl he is crazy and delusional" Harmony said. " I know I guess that's what Ms. Gyal do to them. She show me there true colors. " I said.

" Let's go and get ready also do you have any like basketball type fit" Harmony said. " No why" I said.

" The party is sports theme it okay because I bought you a jersey anyway" Harmony said. "Thanks bestie" I said.

2 hour and 30 minutes later

They were at harmony house getting dressed when Vedo called. " hey brother " I said answering the phone.

( A/N Sierra calls Vedo brother and he calls her sister)

" Sis don't come to your house at all tonight okay" Vedo said sounding considered. " Why what wrong V" I said as I put on lip gloss.

" 1 tory stop by your apartment and there's a fist in you door. 2 he then comes and knocks on my door asking if you came home at all today so as the good older brother I am I said oh you just missed her she and harmony going to a party out of town" Vedo said.

" OMG he is crazy I legit seem him like 3 hours ago" I said propping the phone up so he can see me and Harmony.

" Ooh yall cute or whatever but what every you did to him don't do it again" Vedo said.

" All he did was give me head and he crazy off that yep I am good. V do me a favor go in my house and behind the couth theirs a box bring it to Harmony house I am going to send the address to you in a second" I said.

" What is it" Vedo asked. " A gun with loaded bullets and emergency money" I said. " okay got it on my way" Vedo said.

He stayed on the phone all the way to harmony house.

" Here" Vedo said. " Thank you" I said opening the box and making sure everything was how it was fine.

" I am going to turn off my location on snap chat and I message with him" I said doing it.

" You can stay with me" Harmon said. " No I will find a new place to live let's just go to this party and we will call you once we get back" I said.

" If you are sure okay but if I don't get an answer I am going on a man hunt to find yall" V said.

" Okay V love you" I said hugging him. " Love you too" V said hugging me back.

THEREALSIERRA That's my bestfriend she a real bad B.

Liked by 5,291 people
Comments below

At the party

We get there and it just a vibe. Harmony spots Jamal. He was talking to James.

" Bestie" I said running over to Jamal. He picked me up and swung me around.

" Wassup you look good Hey Mony" Jamal said.

" So what yall about to do" I asked. " We about to go up to the section yall coming" James said. " Yeah but let me go get something to drink" I said.

" Okay but don't take to long you acting like you ain't got no stalker" Harmony said.

" Who got a stalker" Trey, Brent, Jamal , and James said at the same time.

" Next time shut your big head looking self up" I said grabbing my purse from her.

" Who stalking you sis do I need to empty a clip out" Trey said. " No I am the one that going to handle it by myself now yall go on up there I will be fine" I said walking away.

I sat down at the bar. " Can I get a strawberry soda" I said. " Yeah and a sprite" Jamal said.

"Okay that will be 10 dollars" the lady said he handed her a 20.

" Keep the change" He added and we left with our drinks.

" Now bestie who is stalking you" Jamal said. " If I tell you promise me not to tell the gang at all okay" I said placing my drink down.

" Yeah but I am helping you" Jamal said. " No you can't Brent needs you for his album. Plus I am not messing up his money" I said.

" Fine but who" Jamal said. " Tory he thinks we are together but I am not together with no one" I said.

" Don't tell me you let him hit" Jamal said. " No I let him give me head the boy is crazy" I said sipping my drink.

" Damn yeah I am never hitting you um but how you going to get him off your trail" Jamal said.

" I don't know yet but my Job was talking about having some people move away to New york maybe I can move up there for good" I said.

" Running isn't always an answer bestie" He said.

" Well I am going up to New York anyways cause I have to do a couple of interviews and model checks for fashion week" I said.

" Well whatever you do I am here to help" Jamal said.

" Actually I do need your help" I said.

3𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛

𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑆𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐽𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚. 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟. 𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑆𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑎 𝑤𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡.