Outsiders?

Karan- "just a minute Sir!" "Arjun did you posted on CM's forum?"

Arjun- "posted what Karan?"

Karan- "Warning him and threatening him ?"

Listening this Arjun's mind went blank and then it finally clicked.He looked at Sakshi.

Arjun- "Karan, say Sir that we are investigating on it and we will tell him soon."

Karan did as Arjun asked.Arjun held Sakshi's hand harshly and took her aside.

Arjun- "what's wrong with you?"

Sakshi- "what are you talking about?"

Arjun- "shut up, i know it's you."

Sakshi- "then what you want, Just because he is Chief Minister's brother, we will not take any action?"

Arjun- "who told you this? Did i?"

Sakshi- "but ignored it totally"

Arjun- "i did not. I went to Liza , to ask her about the chemical. So that I can do the investigation properly and reach him with perfect proff. But what you did ruined everything"

Sakshi- "you should have told me, i-i"

Arjun- "we have no idea what he will do now"

Just then his phone vibrated, it was a message from CM's forum.'CBI officers are ordered to report the CM office at 10pm sharp confidentially'Arjun looked at Sakshi and went from there to Karan.

Meanwhile Riya entered in the hospital and saw Arjun harshly taking Sakshi. She went towards the other members.

Riya- "what happened?"

Siya- "why are you here? Didn't i asked you to stay at home?'

Riya- "i brought you guys food, have some please"

Shree- "thank you so much I was so hungry."

Riya smiled and gave him the box. Just then Karan's phone vibrated.He saw the message and his expression changed.Everyone was about to ask but Arjun entered with some serious expression followed by Sakshi.

Arjun- "what now?'

Karan- "we have to visit them"

Siya- "visit whom?"

Karan- "the CBI Chiefs are ordered to visit CM, someone posted on CM's forum threatening his brother about this case."

Siya gasped hearing this.

Karan- "Shree you stay here, Siya you and Riya can go home. We will handle, thanks for your help, Sakshi send them home safely"

Karan said and looked towards his phone

Siya- "No we are fine here, we want to stay here please"

Karan- cold tone "no need"

Arjun- "we are already in problem, we don't want any outsider to cause problem."

Siya- "You can trust us Arjun, we will not and also I'm a doctor, i can-"

Karan- "She's right, Arjun let her stay here, but after hospital related work ends, you will get involved, we can't risk your safety."

Saying this he went from there.

Arjun - "Sakshi you stay here, Shree you will be watching them from the cameras, also prepare all the needed equipments for Karan and Me."

Sakshi nodded with teary eyes and Arjun and Shree went from there.

Siya- "What happened Sakshi?"

Sakshi- "Nothing"

Riya- "you can tell us, Just like you Arjun don't trust us too"

Sakshi- "He always does, what he likes, when he will not tell me anything how will I know, i angrily posted on CM's forum."

Riya- "but why?"

Sakshi- "Because i thought just because of CM's power he'll not do anything"

Riya- "Oh!"

Siya- "you should have asked him"

Sakshi didn't said anything, but the tears were coming out of her eyes.

Siya- *hugging Sakshi* "It's okay, don't cry, i know it hurts when the person you feel for hurts you."

Riya looked at Siya and her expression went blank.

Sakshi- "but he doesn't like me"

Siya- "But you do right?" Siya said with Little Smile

Sakshi just smiled.

Later

It was about 10pm.
Everything was set, Shree was in car with his technical set ups while Karan Arjun were inside.

Inside

Karan- "We're from CBI, Minister Sir has called us for meeting"

Staff- "Yes Sir, please come with me"

They went to CM's Office.

Karan- "Jai Hind Sir"

Arjun- "Jai Hind Sir"

CM- "Jai Hind Officers have a seat"

They both sat.

CM- "So your team is operating the Acid Attack Case?"

Karan- "Yes Sir"

CM- "So did you got any news?"

Arjun- "Not much Sir"

CM- "Great- uh i mean you've got plenty of time, don't have to hurry"

Just then CM's PA entered with cup of tea and snacks.

CM- "Have some, i have a urgent call to attend"

Karan- "Thank you Sir, But i will request you to hurry , we have some errands to run."

CM nooded and went to the other side and called someone.

CM - *on call* "how much more time you need, hurry up, these CBI Dogs are really impatient"

And with that he cut the call, but still pretend to be talking on. Phone.

Karan-Arjun

Arjun- "I'm not getting good vibes"

Karan- " same, I hope he isn't playing any game"

Meanwhile Shree

There was Shree is the car watching each and every detail of the CM office, while trying to connect with the call CM was speaking with, but as the call was cut, it was not and moreover it was suspicious.

Shree was full focused on the screen, when he heard the sound of gunshots.

He looked here and there outside the car, but nothing, everything seemed fine, he focused again on the screen but .....

----------------------------------------------------------

What do you think what could have happened?
Comment Down!!!

Dear People,
No I am not discontinuing this, it was just i had exams, so I wasn't much active. I still had one paper left but yes i got enough prepration leave, so I'm back with the story, i hope you guys will shower this story with love.

Take Care!

@Miss_Shree❤️