Temple and Beach

They both came out of the main temple and prayed to the other small ones.

Karan- "where do you want to go for Breakfast?"

Siya- "Breakfast. Let's have it here only."

Karan- "Here?"

Siya- "Han. Here, the Temples's Bhog here is very tasty, come with me i will show you around"

Siya took Karan's hand and then walked towards the Prasad Distribution Corner.

Siya- "2 Bhog"

The priest handed her the plates while Karan was looking at her all the time. he was noticing her smile while she was talking about her favourite prasad.

 he was noticing her smile while she was talking about her favourite prasad

He took one plate from her hand then asked.

Karan- "seems like you know this place very well."

Siya- "yeah this is one of my favourite place, its really peaceful here. Me and Riya used to come here a lot. Come let's sit near the Pond."

She went towards the pond, with Karan following her with smile on his lips,

They both sat near the pond and had their breakfast

Siya took the first bite and closed her eyes, her face relaxed showing how much she loved the food.

Siya- "i missed this" opening her eyes "did you liked it"

Karan took i bite and then nodded his head positively.

They both sat their for some time and then stood up to head towards their next destination.

They were walking out of the temple,

Karan- "So where next?"

They heard a loud thunder. The black clouds were above them indicating about the rain.

Karan- "Shit its going to rain"

Siya- "yeah, let's just head home for now"

And they both entered the car headed to home.