Beat him, Love him, i don't care

Siya put the phone down and sat on the bed.

Siya- "i wanted to ask something "

Karan - "yeah ask"

Siya- "I saw a box in your closet, it looked like it was made by some kid, what was that-"

Karan snapped his head and looked at Siya, anger was visible in his eyes.

Karan- "WHO THE FVCK TOLD YOU TO TOUCH THAT? ARE YOU TRYING TO INTERFERE IN MY LIFE, DON'T EVEN DARE AND STAY AWAY FROM ME, STAY AWAY FROM MY THINGS"

Shouting these words on her he angrily went out of the room.

Here Siya was stunned by the sudden outburst, she didn't thought something like this would happen. Tears were flowing from her eyes , she was crying, crying very hard.

Her Brain was not working anymore, everything was blank.

"I didn't wanted to interfere in his life, i was just curious, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, i will ask for forgiveness when he'll come back"

She murmured all these words and kept crying.
Slowly she drifted into sleep.

____

Siya's eye opened, she looked around  her and found herself on ground.
She slept on the ground last night while crying.

She looked herself in the mirror, her eyes were swollen from crying.
She quickly went inside the washroom, got fresh and then ran downstairs.

She met Rakhi in the middle.

Siya- "Mom where is he? Did he came home?"

Rakhi- "I have not seen him, what happened beta everything all right?"

Siya- "yeah mom don't worry"

Rakhi- "did he told you where he went"

Siya - "he said some emergency, mom i will leave for the hospital now. I will be back till 6"

Rakhi-" what about breakfast?"

Siya - "not hungry mom"

Rakhi- "you're not going without eating, atleast have an apple "

Siya nodded and took the apple, she quickly said good bye and then left for hospital.

Rakhi- "Mahesh they had a fight" Rakhi shouted to Mahesh who was in room.

____

Riya entered the building written CBI.
She went to the reception and asked for Karan.

She was at reception when she heard her name.

Voice - "Riya?"

Riya turned around to find Sakshi there.

Riya- "oh hi Sakshi"

Sakshi- "hello, how come you here?"

Riya- "oh jiju asked for me"

Sakshi- "oh okay come with me"

Riya followed Sakshi and Sakshi took her to the conference hall and asked her to sit while Sakshi will inform Karan.

Riya entered and found Arjun sitting there all engrossed in file.

Riya's feet halted looking at him. Her heart was beating fast.

Arjun- "Sakshi either come in or stay out, don't stand on door "

Arjun said still engrossed in file.

Riya- "I'm not sakshi "

Riya said while coming inside and Arjun's eyes looked up at her direction, he quickly recognised her voice.