Stop staring Siya!

Siya came with balm and some candies and handed the candy to Karan. Karan looked at her with confusion.

Siya- "Candy will reduce your pain, have it while i'll apply balm"

Karan was still looking at her confused.

Siya- "i don't know if it has any logic or not but just have it."

Karan took the candy while Siya applied massaged his forehead with balm.

But Karan, He was in different thoughts.

Karan P.O.V

"Why does it sounds so similar? how can Siya say something like this , she don't know her, how she knows her words"

______

Siya - "what are you thinking so hard?"

Karan- "hunn?"

Siya- "i guess i can help you with the case , i know an advocate"

Karan sat up from its position.

Karan- "Who's he? Are you sure he'll help us?"

Siya- "Not He but a She"

Karan- "oh okay that can also work, who is she?"

Siya- "I'll tell you but get back to your position first "

Karan lied again on the bed, and Siya started massaging his head.

Siya- "Riya"

Karan- "Riya? Is she an advocate?"

Siya- "yeah she had dealed some cases in the past but she needs someone who can assist her or keep an eye on her work, she's kinda lazy"

Karan- "Doesn't matter she'll get every facility she will need, should i approach her through official notice?"

Siya- "not exactly, but yeah get ready with papers. I will convince her for these"

Karan- "and what if she denies?"

Siya- "then I have your best friend " siya smiled mischievously.

Karan- "ohh damn how can I forget that, it will be a great surprise for Arjun"

Siya- "let me talk with her first "

Karan- "Are Riya and Arjun in touch?"

Siya- "may be or may be not, and even if they're in touch there's nothing between them like dating and all , because if it was like that, then Arjun might have already told Riya"

Karan- "i also think they're not in touch, Arjun seemed so busy with case these days "

Siya- "i will ask Riya tomorrow "

Karan- "don't tell her through phone, i guess we should give her a visit, i mean it's been around a week , you didn't met them and plus we didn't went home for Pagphera"

Siya- "yeah mom was asking me when are we coming ".

Karan- "okay then let's go tomorrow"

And they slept while planning tomorrow. They slept at the same position and Siya kept massaging his head.

Next Morning

Siya woke up and found herself at the same position as last night. Her hands were still in his hairs while he slept peacefully.

She removed her hands from his hair and Karan slightly moved looking uncomfortable .
Siya smiled at him and then got off the bed and went to inform her mothers about their plan for Pagphera.