Bhabhi..?

She smiled lightly and went in the theatre.

Arjun and Shree reached to Karan with the informations they have collected.

And was now just waiting for the operation to get over.

Arjun and Shree discussed the information with Karan and now they've proper proofs against the culprit.

CCTV has recorded everything, and even the CCTV near malls have recorded glimpse of the incident.
The only wait right now is Neha's recovery.

It's been 3 hours, still the operation is going on, Siya is trying her best to save Neha.

After almost 2 more hours, the doors opened revaling a damn tired Siya.

It's was 4:30 in the morning.Siya came out

Siya- "situation is under control she will wake up in some time, but I'm afraid of her reaction"

Karan- "you both should get some sleep, go we're here"

Riya- "no it's fine you all should take some rest, I've took some naps"

Arjun- "I'll stay here you all go , and you can go home" to Riya.

Riya- "I can't leave Siya di, i will stay here so that I can inform her when Neha's awake"

Arjun- "Fine, Karan please go and take some rest"

Karan- "I'm not going anywhere"

Arjun- "you're going, you need sleep so shut up get out "

Karan- "I'm the boss , you're not"

Arjun- " and I'm your care taker so get out, Please take him...bhabhi"
He said the last word after a pause, directing to Siya.

Karan was shocked his eyes widened and mouth was slightly open , watching Arjun in whole shock.

Siya was red by now, this was the first time someone called her Bhabhi directly.

Riya was enjoying all the scene and slightly smirking, she's definately going to tease Siya for this.

Siya- "You can rest in my cabin"

Siya said and Karan glared Arjun and followed Siya.

While Shree was looking at Arjun

Shree- *in mind* "now i have to stay awake all the time because of this Hitler. Karan sir how can you forget me, am i invisible?"

Shree thought all this while making faces.

Arjun- "Stop making faces Shree, I'm not some Hitler, you can also go with them, just don't make anything embarassing or awkward for them"

Shree was now shocked

Shree- "did you hear that? Was i thinking that loud?"

Arjun-"heard what, thinking what? Do you want to go or should I change my mind?"

Shree- "no no no"

Shree said and ran behind Karan.

At Siya's Cabin

Karan and Siya reached the cabin, it was awkward but someone has to start the conversation thought Siya

Siya- "suit yourself, I'll just wash up and come"

Karan nodded.

Siya went to washroom and came after some times.

Siya- "You can freshen up"

Karan- "I'm fine, do you have water here?"

Siya- "uhh, yes I'll give wait"

She handed the water bottle to Karan