Don't cry...

Arjun- "Riya are you going to explain all this"

Riya- "let's go out first"

They went out near the parking lot.

Arjun was so desperate to know what just happened? Why Sethupathi complimented Riya

Riya- "as I came early , me and Sethupathi sir met near the courtroom, he praised me for my work, we know each other from college, he was in his last year when I enrolled, he was not actually ready for this case, but they threatened him"

Arjun- "Stay away from him"

Karan- "Excuse me why are you ordering my sister in law"

Arjun- "don't interrupt Karan, I'm serious"

Karan- "and I'm Arjun"

And Karan and Riya laughed while Siya came forward to help Arjun.

Siya - "stop it you both, it's okay Dewar Jee you can get jealous, I'm here to support you"

Arjun- "you know what Bhabhi , just kick your husband out of your room today"

And he went from there annoyed.

Karan- "let's go I'll drop you "

They both nodded and left for home .

______

Siya POV

We entered the house and saw luggage there.

Karan- "Did someone come?"

Karan asked but i just shrugged, i had no idea.

Then we saw Mom and Dad coming out of the room, all dressed

Siya - "Mom Dad are you going somewhere?"

Rakhi- "oh you arrived Siya, yes beta actually Mahesh's friend who lives in Bengaluru is hospitalized, so he wanted to meet us, that's why we've to leave suddenly "

I hugged Mom , knowing I'll be all alone and i don't like being alone, it doesn't feel good .

Rakhi- "we'll be back soon beta don't worry"

With that she pecked my forehead.

Rakhi - "Take care of her Karan"

Karan- "and what about me?"

Rakhi- "i don't need to tell her anything, she's already taking care of you well"

Siya - "Be safe Dad Mom , i will miss you"

They both smiled and they went out , Karan helped them with luggage with the help of servants while I stood at the main gate waving bye to them.

_____

My shift was almost finished, i looked at the clock, just a few more minutes.

I peeped outside the window from my cabin.

I saw his car entering, the car stopped and he came out and stood there waiting for me .

I smiled at his efforts, we're growing, our relationship is growing little by little i want this happiness by my side forever.

I looked at the watch, 2mins were left , i packed my bag and went out, checking the nurses for the last time and then went out.

He sensed me coming out, he looked up from his phone .

Siya - "hi"

Karan- "hi "
He replied and smiled back.

We both sat in the car and went towards home.