She's Hurt

We reached the temple and did the puja.

Mom asked me to stay while she said she will come quickly after talking with the Pandit Jee

I looked at the idol, in front of me, Shiv and Parvati.

"Why? Why me? is there no love line in my hands? he left me long ago, i searched him but never found, i locked those memories somewhere and thought to start again, tried to accept my fate, but is my fate this brutal, do i not deserve someone in my life who can cherish me , who can take care of me ?"

I didn't realized but tears were flowing from my eyes. there was sudden jerk and i was hugged by some one.

I opened my eyes and saw mom hugging me, i felt relieved. my eyes shed some more tears and then she broke the hug and wiped my tears.

Mom- "Don't Cry bachcha , i know the reason behind your tears, just have faith in god, i assure you , your relationship will soon grow"

She pecked my forehead and then we went home.

_______

Karan was sitting on his chair while massaging his forehead with files scattered every where.

Sudden noise of door opening was heard, Karan looked up and found Arjun there.

Arjun- "ARE YOU FUVCKING MAD OR WHAT?" *shouting*

Karan looked at him and frowned his eyebrows.

Arjun- " WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR PHONE?" Arjun shouted loudly

Karan searched for his phone and found it somewhere on the desk. He unlocked the phone and found 7 missed calls from Mom , 2 missed calls from Arjun.

He looked at Arjun again.

Karan- "What happened, everything okay?" *worried*

Arjun - "Mom wants to talk"

Arjun handed him the phone .

On Call-

Karan- "Hello!"

Mom- "I will only say one line and i want that to be done at any cost"

Karan - "yes mom"

Mom- "Arjun are you listening?"

Arjun- "yes mom"

Mom- " i want you home tonight by 8, no excuses"

and the call ended.

Karan- "What did we did now?"

Arjun- "not we but you"

Karan- "what?"

Arjun- "shut up and wrap up everything as soon as possible"

With that Arjun went out.

_______

The door opened and Karan and Arjun entered the house hurriedly.

Karan- "Mom"

Arjun- "Mom"

They both said in unison.

Rakhi looked at them

Rakhi- "You're 2 and half minutes late" Mom declared with a serious tone.

Both of them looked at their watch it was 08:02 pm

Karan - Arjun - "sorry mom"

Mom- "So, Did you realised what you did"

Rakhi looked at Karan and Arjun.

Karan nodded in negative while Arjun nodded positively.

Mom- "good Arjun! You can sit"

Arjun nodded and sat beside Rakhi.