Little Friend

Riya in mind --

"Am I in love?"

But there was no answer from her mind.
Eventually tiredness took over her and she drifted to sleep

Next Morning Everything was in chaos,
Ofcourse it had to be in chaos afterall it was the wedding day.

Some Rituals were going on and the bride and groom were seated one by one. Arjun was managing everything while Riya was just sleepy and was seated in a corner, half sleep, half working on phone.

Soon a tap was felt on Riya shoulder.

Person- "What kind of sister you are?"

Riya- "Excuse me"

Person- "Shut up, and tell me when are the makeup artists coming ?"

Riya- "wooh wooh wooh Di, how come suddenly you're so excited for the wedding ha? I mean did by any chance you fell for Karan?"

Siya - "You are the one fell in love not me and that too in someone else's wedding "

Riya- "What the heck you again started with that? But wait why are you behaving so differently today? Is it because of your nervousness?"

Siya- "Wow Ms Advocate you're being so intelligent today"

Riya- "i think you got mad because you're getting married "

Siya - "I just want to live this moment, i don't know what will happen with me after marriage, I'll just try to stay happy today atleast i can remember the day I was last happy "

Riya- "Di why are you saying all these? I know Karan is good person he will treat you nicely "

Siya just gave her a small smile

Soon it was time to get ready.

Siya and Riya went to their room for the makeup.

All the day went with a smiling Siya, She was smiling lot more than usual, she was trying to enjoy her last moments with her family before getting married.

Here Arjun was trying his best to control Karan. Who was so emotional with his past.

He was ready to leave the past behind but yet not brave enough.

Karan - "there's still time Arjun, I'm breaking my promise of being her only?"

Arjun- "Shut up Karan, just shut up and come downstairs everyone is waiting"

Karan- " I need some time alone"

Arjun - " i can't leave you alone , i don't trust you now, you've been trying to stay alone from the last 2 hours and what you are doing nothing but just flipping the pages of your diary, the more you'll read the more you'll get confused and hurt, stop it Bhai please"

Karan- "you're not understanding it Arjun, Candy-Can-Candy i promise her, how can I marry Someone else- *slap*

Slap yes a Slap Arjun just slapped Karan.

Arjun- "Bhai come back to your senses, she's not just someone but she's the one who's leaving everything behind and coming in your life despite of knowing that you don't love her."

Arjun looked in Karan's eyes.

He wiped his tears and took him outside.

The Grand Entry of Karan happened and he sat on the stage.