am I still a liar?

Rakhi- "that's probably your responsibility"

Karan- "but you should have stopped her"

Rakhi - "i tried but she denied, so I didn't said anything as my own son was at fault, i had nothing to argue over"

Rakhi- "go get her or wait here, I'm going to sleep good night"

Saying this Rakhi went to sleep.

Karan took his keys and went out.

He reached the hospital gate.

He waited for almost 10-15 minutes, when he saw the door opening and Siya coming out.

He walked forward and came in front of Siya.

Karan- "Siya"

Siya looked at him and she was surprised, she was not expecting him here. But looking at him all the event of that night came in front of her eyes, her eyes were teary, so she just ignored him and walked away.

Karan was shocked by her this behavior. He quickly went behind her and held her hand.

Karan- "Siya, let's go home" he said motioning towards the car.

Siya- "thank you Mr. Karan but i already booked cab and you already told me to stay away from your things"

saying this she jerked off her hand and  again moved forward.

Karan stopped her again.

Karan- "look Siya I'm sorry please let's go home and why did you agree for night duty you know it's not safe."

Siya- "why do you care, please don't say such things, at one time you'll be all good and well and the next moment you'll shout at me, and yes I opted for night duty, it don't feel good alone at night, no one to talk, no one to share your day with, neither I'll be able to talk with mom because of the duty not I'll have anyone to talk at night, i feel alone, it hurts, it hurts, it fvcking hurts,so stop it pleases "

Karan- "Siya...!"

Karan was shocked with her sudden outburst. She was shaking, her body was shivering, Karan immediately embraced her in a tight hug.

Karan- "I'm here, I'm here Siya, it won't happen again, i promise, please stop crying"

He slowly moved towards the car and made her sit inside .

They then drove off to home.

Karan stopped the car at the entrance, he looked beside him, she was sleeping peacefully.
He smiled at her,

Karan's POV

"moments ago she was crying and look  at her now, peacefully sleeping. But why was she repeating the same thing and why was she shivering so much?"

Ignoring his thoughts for now he came out, opened her door and tapped at her shoulder softly.

Karan- "Siya! Siya wake up"

Siya - opening her eyes slowly "awnn?"

Karan - "we're home, let's go up then you can sleep"

She nodded and came out of the car.

She started walking half sleeping leaving her bag and files in the car.

Karan chuckled at her sleepy walking figure. He quickly took her bag and files, locked the car and ran behind her.

With one hand holding her bag while other holding her with shoulders making sure not to let her fall.

They entered their room and Siya directly went to bed.