Liar Simon x reader (2)

( part 2 of the first chapter )

* okay so the school day finished and you are walking home now *

__________________

iMessage 

Janae: y/n I don't think it was Simon that posted that, seriously.

Y/n: do you have proof?

Janae: well no. But he hasn't had his laptop all day and it went missing yesterday after school? Weren't you with him after school?

Y/n: your accusing me of stealing his laptop and posting that shit about myself?

Janae: what no! What I'm saying is that I think you should believe Simon. 

Y/n: I don't know. I don't really wanna think about it atm.

Janae: okay that's fine, see you Tomorrow 🤘

Y/n: bye!

____________________

I don't want to be all over Simon saying I'm sorry and shit thats just embarrassing. I don't even know if I believe him yet I'm just considering it because I don't want to have to deal with Janae asking me constantly to be civil with him. 

"Hey y/n, how was school?" My mum said waving from the kitchen. "It was alright, just tired." "Okay get some rest love." 

I flopped down on my bed as soon as I got to my room and stared at the photos on my ceiling. There was one of me and addy prentice in middle school. And one of me and jake. The summer leading to high school after middle school was hell. Me and addy had a massive fight so she stopped talking to me, and well me and jake just fell out of touch. I don't care though. To be honest I'm glad it happened, I can't stand them bastards today. 

__________________

1:32am 

iMessage 

Jake: I saw the post. 

____________________

I left him on read and went to sleep. Im not dealing with this today. 

When I got to school I couldn't see Janae? I wasn't early or anything? Weird. I just went straight to the library to return some books I took out in the summer. "Y/n." Simon. I just kept walking. "You can't ignore me forever he said." "Too bad." 

He pulled my wrist making me face him. "What." I said bluntly. "Okay so I know your going to flip when I tell you this but you have to promise you won't interrupt me."he said looking me dead in the eye. "What is it?"  "Okay, so I posted it- "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!? YOU SAID IT WASNT YOU SO MANY TIMES WHAT THE HE-  he put his finger over my lips to stop me talking. "Let me speak." He said. "I don't know why I did it, it's the first lie I ever put on there and I found you interesting so I made the lie about you." He said looking at his feet. "your a dick Simon." I said flipping him off and walking away. "Y/n wait." "What now!" I snapped. He grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. He pulled away looking concerned, probably because he shocked me so much I looked like I had seen a ghost. "Y/n? You good?" He said laughing. "Yeah what I'm fine." I laughed. He kissed me again but this time I kissed back. "Sorry." He mumbled between our lips. 

A/N: lemme know if you want a part 3! But for now I won't be writing it unless you want more? I'll be writing a Wayne x reader next!