Simon x reader (request) embarrassed

Request number 2! 

______________________

iMessage            1:52am

Simon: can you come over 

Y/N: I'm trying to sleep. 

Simon: your awake now can you come over. 

_______________________

* at school the next day *

I was talking to Janae at my locker about our plans for the weekend when a pair of hands slid round my waist. "You didn't answer my text~" Simon whispered in my ear. "Oh my god Simon can you see we are having a conversation!" Janae said jokingly. "I'll wait for you to finish then." He said taking his hands off my waist and leaning on the locker behind me. "So as I was saying before someone  interrupted me I was thinking about going out of town for a couple of nights, my parents think it's a good idea for me to meet some new people you know." Janae said. "Oh so I won't be seeing you for a couple of days then?" I asked."Only a couple I'll be back in school by Wednesday probably, oh shit I gotta go!" Janae said checking the time on her phone and running off. "So now that your finished can I ask my question now?" Simon  said moving to face me. "I didn't answer because I was asleep!" I said. "Okay okay." He said chuckling and moving closer to my face. "No not now there's people watching." I said pushing him away and scanning the room. "No one's watching." He said moving closer again. "Simon not here." I mumbled into his lips. "Where'd you wanna go then." He said shrugging. "To class." I said pointing at the clock and giving him a small kiss on the cheek and walking away. 

Most of the day went fine just a normal day you know but as it got to lunch time I was getting so hungry but I was in such a hurry in the morning I forgot to pack my lunch. Just great. When the lunch bell went off I packed up my art class stuff and made my way to the cafeteria where I saw Janae and Simon having a conversation at the table we normally sit at. I chucked my bag onto the floor and sat down next to Simon. "Whatcha' writing." I said leaning my head on Simons shoulder so I could see his screen. "you know bronwyn?" He said pointing to a brown haired girl at a table from across the cafeteria. "Oh yeah she's nice" I said in response. "Simon found out she cheated on a few tests, as if he's not cheated before." Janae said flicking him on the forehead. "Actually I haven't cheated before." Simon said bluntly. "Whattt no way." I said shocked. "Simon you little liar of course you have." Janae said laughing as he just gave her a death stare in response. "I'm starvvinggg, I'm just going to get something from over there." I said getting up and  Walking over to the place where you could buy food. I grabbed a sandwich and a bottle of water and went back to sit with Janae and Simon who were talking about Nate's party they went to in the summer while I was out of town when I felt simons hand slide onto my thigh from under the table, I almost choked on my water. "You alright there y/n?" Janae said concerned. "Yep- yep I'm all good." I said laughing it off while Simon smirked at me. "Well I've got to go now, lunch detention." Janae groaned getting up from her seat. "Bye then." Simon said closing his laptop and looking at me. "What?" I said. "You got something on your face." He laughed. "What get it off." I said putting my sandwich down and wiping my face aggressively with my hands. "It's paint I think." He said moving away. "Oh crap! From art." I said laughing. "It's barely noticeable Don't worry." He said taking his hand off my thigh and putting his laptop back in his bag. *ding* everyone's phone went off. "You uploaded that shit about bronwyn!" I said. "Yes, let's go." He said pulling my hand and running out of the canteen. 

"Bronwyn is going to kill you dude." I said while he put his stuff back in his locker. "Pfft doubt it, she's more worried about passing her exams clearly." He said slamming his locker shut and moving closer to my face. "There's no one here." He said putting a hand on my waist and kissing me while I grinned into his lips. Then He started moving down my jaw "Simon!" I whisper shouted anxiously. "What are you so worried about." He said laughing. "Later, not right now." I said moving his hand off my waist. "You gonna answer my texts tonight then?" He spoke. "I don't have a reason not to." I said.

A/N: it's so hot in California right now😵‍💫 also I changed the titles for one oneshots so it makes more sense!! ( they are still the same stories just different titles )