So do you have a boyfriend? Wayne x reader (3)

A/N: mark looks so similar to my bf it's unreal

Y/N pov: 

I was laying in my bed flicking through a couple of music magazines when I saw a rock hit my window. If it's those annoying ass kids from down the street I'm gonna kill somebody I said clenching my fists and walking over to my window. "GET YOUR UGLY ASSES OVER HERE RIGH- Wayne?" "Hi y/n." Wayne said looking up at me from the ground. "Oh- sorry wayne I'll be down in a sec." I said shutting my window and running downstairs. "Hi." He said at the door. "That a new cut?" I said pointing at the red mark going from his eyebrow to the bottom of his eye. "Yeah." He said in response. "Watcha come here for?" I said leaning on the door frame. "I wanted to see you?" He said showing no expression. "Oh! Well nice to see you too, wanna go to the diner or sum'?" I asked. "I ain't got no money." He frowned. "Ah don't worry about that I got cash, let's go." I said walking out of the door. 

* at the diner *

"So whatcha getting then?" I said looking up from the menu to look at Wayne. "What are you getting?" He asked. "Ehh I'll probably get a soda." I said putting down the menu. "I'll get soda too." He said smiling. Once the drinks arrived we started talking about random shit like who out of everyone in our year has the weirdest kink or who probably is a serial killer and stuff like that. "Thanks." I said handing the waitress the money and walking back out into the cold air with Wayne. "Soo do you have a boyfriend." Wayne asked. "Depends, who's askin'." I said looking up at him. "..me?" He said clearly confused. "No I don't have a boyfriend." I said. "Want me to be your boyfriend?" He said staring at me. "I don't know, want me to be your girlfriend?" I said laughing. "Yes, that's why I asked." He said confused on what I was talking about. "Oh Wayne you seriously see everything in black and white don't ya!" I said linking my arm with his. 

-See everything in black and white means you take everything literally and don't understand when someone is being sarcastic!!- 

"So what do we do now." He said. "I don't know, couple stuff." I said shrugging. "Couple stuff." He said under his breath. 

A/N: lmk if you want a part 4 idk if I should carry this on hah