Party Simon x reader ( request)

A/N: oneshot request!!! This story will include overdosing on drugs so if that can trigger you I don't recommend reading. 

Y/N pov: 

I took a gulp of vodka and stumbled my way over to Nate. "Nate." I said looking at him. "Yeah?" He said chuckling as the girl sat next to him have me a dirty look. "I needa talk to you for a sec." I said walking over to the side of the house."Listen I ain't selling to you." Nate said shrugging. "What why?" I said shoving the dollar bills in his face. "Your clearly drunk so I'm not selling." He said bluntly. "The fuck dude!? Just take my money and give me the pills!" I said shoving him. "Woah woah fine." He said taking a ziplock bag out of his pocket. "Cool." I said walking away. "Wait y/n." "Yeah?" "This is between me and you." He said putting his hand on my shoulder. "Yeah yeah gotcha." I said walking away. 

A couple of pills later I was still checking to see if Simon had answered my texts, nope. Ghosted. 

________________

iMessage 

13th July 

Y/n: Simon can you come over I'm bored asf!

26th July

Y/n: you okay? 

2nd August

Y/n: you dead or something?

15th august

Y/n: I'm going to jakes party. Yk the one we talked about?

15th August 

Y/n: wanna get high in the bathroom with me _________________

One month and no reply, I took another pill.

 * time skip *

My head was spinning like mad I couldn't tell what was happening next thing I know I hit my head on the side of the bathtub and fell onto the floor.

Nate Pov: 

"Shit sorry." I laughed after me and some girl I met at the pool walked in on a couple fucking. "none of the rooms are free man!" I said when I opened the bathroom door to see some person passed out on the floor. Wait, y/n!? "Give me a sec." I said pushing the girl out of the way and locking the bathroom door. "What the fuck!" The girl said in response. "Y/n y/n y/n no no no." I said lifting her head up. Shit. I put my head in my hands trying to think of what I was going to do, wait I swear I saw Simon downstairs. I wasn't paying much attention but I swear. I unlocked the door and sped downstairs. "Simon oh thank god." I said trying to catch my breath. "nate, I never knew you cared about me so much." Simon said with a smirk. "Listen, y/n is passed out upstairs and I don't know what to do." I said still trying to catch my breath. "What?" He said. "She's unconscious, I gave her a couple of pills but i've known her for a while I didn't think she would take that many."I said scratching the back of my head. "You know as a full time drug dealer I would have thought you would know not to give drugs to a drunk person." Simon said pushing me out of the way and walking upstairs as I followed behind. "She's in the  bathro-  "I know." Simon cut me off.  We both walked into the bathroom and he just stared at y/n. I couldn't  tell if he was staring because he was worried or shocked. "Well!?" Simon said shaking me. "What I don't know what to do!?" I said panicking. "Do I look like a fucking doctor to you!?" He said looking at y/n and then back at me. 

Simon Pov: 

"Get water." I said to Nate as I grabbed y/n's waist and propped her up against the wall. Nate passed me the water and I gave her some to hopefully get everything out of her system. 

*time skip*

"Y/n you awake? I said rubbing the palm of her hand. "Mm." "Oh thank god." I said handing her the glass of water. "Simon I thought you were dead." She mumbled with her eyes still closed."You thought I was dead!? I thought you were dead." I said putting my face into her shoulder. "love you." Y/n muffled into my shoulder. "What?" I chuckled. "nothing." She said hiding her smile. 

A/N: sorry this kinda sucked ass lol D: