So do you like rabbits? Eamon x reader(1)

A/N: I love sing street sm😚

Y/N pov: 

Working on the milk round is more stressful than an actual job in my opinion, you drop a pint of milk and it smashes your eating  raw egg. That's the rule, "bit o' protein" Larry the milk man said as I watched Marshall the other kid who did milk rounds with me crack the raw egg into his mouth while squinting his eyes in disgust. "You kids are lucky ya know if you's had got a job 50 years ago you would be cleaning chimneys right now." Larry said taking a sip of beer. "Now comon get your asses off of my truck and deliver some milk would ya!" He said shooing us off. 

I never wanted to quit this job though, there's this one guy that I deliver to. His names Eamon, I never have a chance to talk to him but he sometimes gives me a thumbs up through the window but that's the most I've ever interacted with him, I mean I don't even give a thumbs up back! "Oh shi- a rabbit?" I said looking closely at the little fluffy thing by my foot. It was by eamons house? Maybe his mum keeps rabbits or something? I thought to myself. "Eh I'll see if you belong to them." I said picking up the rabbit and knocking on the door. "Hel- my rabbit!" Eamon said picking up the tiny bunny in my hands. "Dude he could have got hit by a car!" I said handing him the bottles of milk. "He must have made a hole in the bunny hutch or sommet." He said taking the bottle of milk from my hands. "Ohh you do the milk round!" He said stroking the rabbit. "Why else would I be giving you milk?" I said leaning on the door frame. "Ah I don't know! Oh nice shirt by the way, the cure! Great band." He said smiling. "Oh yeah definitely!" I said smiling back. "You like rabbits?" He said. "Never really thought about it, I mean it's not like I got shit on them or anything." I said shrugging."Good, I like rabbits." He said giving the one in his hand a kiss. "I thought they were your mu- "AY Y/N GET YOUR ASS BACK TO WORK OR YOUR SUCKING RAW EGG NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND OVER THERE!" Larry yelled from the van. "Gotta go!" I said tapping the door frame with my fingers and jogging away.

*time skip*

I was walking to school humming to my music when I spotted eamons beige coat from the other side of the road. Oh shit imagine how embarrassing it would be if he saw me, what the freak would I say! I kept my head down and prayed he wouldn't see me, it's not like he would recognise me anyway It's not like I'm wearing a neon green trench coat or something. I heard quick footsteps behind me and then a "y/n!" I did wanna see him but what was I going to say! I sighed and turned around and surely enough it was indeed eamon. "Oh hey!" I said smiling at him. "So y/n's your name then?" He asked while catching his breath from running up to me. "What! How did you know?" I asked. "Well it was kinda hard to ignore when the milk man yelled for you to get back to work other wise you will be sucking raw egg not my- "yeah yeah I remember you don't need to finish." I said cutting him off. "What school do you go to then?" He asked. "I go to the school down the road from here." I said pointing down the alleyway. "I go to the boys school." He said sighing. "Wait that really shitty one?" I said laughing. "Yes the really shitty one." He said laughing with me. "Do you not get bullied!" I said catching my breath. "From time to time yes, why do I look like the kind of guy who would be bullied?" He said while giving me a look. "Whattt no no, just a little bit." I said laughing. "Thankyou thankyou! Y/n ladies and gentlemen so charming!" He said clapping his hands as I laughed in response. "So you know your music then huh?" I asked him. "Yes, I'd like to say that." He said. "Cool cool." I said smiling. "You should come see my band practice some time." He said. "Really! That would sound awesome." I said grinning. "Well my schools here but come by my house after school yeah? You can watch us play then." He said walking into his school."You bet!" I said smiling and walking off.