jealous Simon x reader (request)

Y/N pov: 

I was hugging simon goodbye when his phone in his pocket went off. "who was that?" I asked pulling away from the hug. "just maeve, I gotta go now." He said giving me a kiss on my forehead and walking off. "Maeve rojas?" I said to myself while walking back upstairs to my room. 

* the next day *

"Hey Janae!" I said grinning. "Oh hey y/n, have you seen Simon this morning?" Janae said biting her fingernails. "No, why?" "Oh just wondering, I haven't seen Him so I thought you might have." She said shrugging. "I think that's him there." I said pointing to Simon walking through the front doors over to us. "Simon kelleher? late for school." Janae said smirking. "Oh my god shut up." He said laughing. "Last night was fun." I said smiling. "yeah it was." He said putting an arm around my waist. "Oh my god can you guys stop I'm going to throw up." Janae said laughing. "Oh hey Simon!" Maeve said walking up to us. "hi maeve." Simon said giving a slight smile. "oh hi Janae!" Maeve said choosing to ignore me while Janae just stared in response. "Your hairs all messed up." Maeve said standing on her tip toes and messing with simons hair laughing. "the fuck?" I whisper shouted to Janae. I gave simon a stare and he just shrugged his shoulders clearly uncomfortable. "Oh well I better get to class I need to hand something in." Simon said. "Oh I'll come with you!" Maeve said grabbing his hand. "Oh no it's fine I can go on my own." He said shaking her hand off and walking away. "the fuck man!?" I said to janae. "Want me to talk to him or Maeve?" "No it's fine I can do it myself." "Oh okay." Janae said giving an unsure smile. 

_____________________

iMessage             9:12am

Simon: I don't know why she did that shes not normally like that.

Y/N: it's fine

Simon: your not mad?

Y/N: no it was a one off

Simon: good 

____________________

*at home after school*

"UGGHHHH" I screamed into my pillow. "IM LOOSING MY MIND TO BOREDOM!" I groaned. I looked over the road to simons house and noticed his bedroom window was open, eh I'll go talk to him for a bit. 

"Hey sim- and Maeve." My voice trailed off at the end in confusion. "I'm pretty sure Simon has a door." Maeve snickered. "Oh hey y/n." Simon said acting as if nothing was happening . "You know y/n, your so lucky to have a best friend like Simon." Maeve said looking at Simon while he turned red. "He sure is a great friend, hey simon remember the time we- "y/n I was helping maeve with her English homework, do you think you could have texted me instead of climbing through my window?" Simon asked interrupting me. The frick!? "Dude! Since when did you give a shit about that!?" I said clearly bothered by this sudden change. "Y/n I'll call you later, can me and Maeve just focus on this now?" He said trying to get me to leave. "Yeah whatever. 

________________

iPhone           9:27pm

Incoming call from 

             Simon

_________________

"What." I said picking up the phone. "Woah Thanks for the greeting." He said sarcastically. "What do you want?" I asked. "Listen I get it if your mad I know but seriously there's nothing to be mad abou- "nothing to be mad about huh? Simon you wouldn't talk to me for a month if I brushed you off for some girl i met in gym class!" I stated. "I didn't brush you off." He said clearly knowing I'm right. "You did." "I didn't know you would take it this way!" He said defending himself. "Admit it then." "Admit what?" He asked. "Admit you were wrong and your  sorry and blah blah blah." "I'm sorry." He said defeated. "Thank you." I said smiling over the phone. "Listen if you really wanna know the truth, Janae has a thing for maeve so I tried to get them you know to the talking stage but I'm pretty sure Maeve likes me." He said laughing at himself. "YOU THINK!?" I laughed mocking him. "I'll see you tomorrow then yeah?" He asked. "Yep!" "Okay night y/n." 

A/N:  I PROMISE ILL WRITE A BETTER ONE TOMORROW PROMISE 🙏🙏🙏🙏