Tutor Simon x reader (1)

A/N: there will be a part 3 for the Wayne x reader tomorrow! 

Y/N POV: 

The school day was coming to an end thankfully but as I was sitting in chemistry class the principal on the speaker called me to her office? Weird. "Hello y/n take a seat." She said clearing her desk. I didn't say anything I just sat down. "So, I'm sure you know about your grades at the moment. They aren't up to the standard our school requires." She said glaring at me. "Yes I'm sorry." I muttered. "It would be ideal if you got a tutor of some sort so we can get your grades back up before you graduate." She said taking a sip of her coffee. "I don't know any tutors?" I said. "I can get In contact with some high grade students and see if they could agree to helping you out after school some days." She said sternly. I just nodded my head. "Well I don't want to keep you out of class any longer, have a good rest of your day y/n and I will inform you if anyone agrees to tutor you." She said as I grabbed my bag and left. Great! It's just perfect how I have extra hours of school on top of the 7 hours I do anyway! I said to myself sarcastically. 

*time skip to next school day*

"Y/n y/l/n and Simon kelleher to my office please." The principal said through the speaker.  oh now that's fucking perfect isn't it! Not only do I have to do extra hours of school work but I also have a dickhead for my tutor! I sighed and snatched my bag up from the ground and made my way to the principals office. I opened the door and saw Simon and the principal mid conversation so i just sat down in silence. "Y/n! Great to see you, I'm sure you have met Simon before, he is an A+ student so I'm sure he would make a great tutor for you." The principal said smiling. I just nodded again. "So your tutoring hours will be 3:30-4:45 every Thursday and Tuesday." She said writing something down in her notebook. "Yep that's cool." I said. Simon smirked at me while I just ignored him. "Okay then, I'll let you both get back to lesson!" She exclaimed. I tried to make it out of the door before Simon so I didn't have a chance to interact with him but of course that plan shot straight back at me when he said "see you at 3:30 then y/n." He smirked and walked away. 

The end of they day came sooner than I wanted it to. When the bell rang my heart dropped. "this is like the end of the freaking world" I groaned to Nate as I was walking to the library. "You say that about everything!" He said in response. "Because everything is end of the world!" I sighed. "Okay okay, well have a fun study date." He said smiling and walking away. "Study date my ass" I muttered under my breath.  When I entered the library Simon was sat on a round table near the corner writing on his laptop. He didn't notice me when I sat down so I just sat there in silence. He eventually looked up from his laptop "oh y/n I didn't see you there." He said closing the website he was on. "I could see that." I said getting out the books from my bag. "You have something in your hair." He said getting the leaf out of my hair gently. "Really!? Shit that's so embarrassing." I said putting my face into my hands. "It's not the end of the world." He laughed. Sounds familiar I thought. "Right can we just get this over and done with." I groaned. "What are we looking at today then?" Simon asked. "Ehmm physics I think." I said grabbing my physics text book. 

"So Physics is the natural science that studies matter, its fundamental constituents, its motion and behavior through space and time, and the related entities of energy and force. Physics is one of the most fundamental scientific disciplines, and its main goal is to understand how the universe- y/n are you even listening" Simon said looking at me. I had zoned out completely thinking about random shit nothing to do with physics. "Y/nnn??" Simon said shaking me. "What what yeah of course I'm listening." I said in defence. "So like I was saying Marie Curie. Is considered to this day, to be the Mother of Modern Physics. In 1898, together with her husband Pierre, she discovered the elements of polonium and radio for which she received a first Nobel Prize-

*time skip*

The study session wasn't that bad as I pictured in my head, Simon wasn't even that bad. He's actually kinda cool to be honest. I thought to myself while smiling on my bed.

A/N: part 2 of this will be published soon! I got this story idea on how I met my boyfriend, it's actually pretty cliché but I felt like writing it🤝