Liar Simon x reader (3)

Part 3! 

Y/n pov:

"I don't get it." I said pulling away. "Hm?" "we don't talk for 4 years straight and now your doing this?" I spoke. "I don't know I like you or whatever." Simon mumbled. "I'm gonna be late for class." I said. "Bye."

I don't know what's happening it all went so quick.

2 weeks passed. Me and Simon hadn't spoke since then, it didn't seem like he cared that much though he was still posting and shit so i just decided I shouldn't keep thinking about him or what we did and I should just forget the whole situation happened. I still saw him in the halls and stuff, we made eye contact sometimes but other than that nothing. I'm kinda disappointed about it, I don't know why? I mean he told the whole school I could be a murderer for gods sake. And then he kissed me and told me he was sorry!? Like what! That's so confusing . 

__________________

6:43pm 

iMessage 

Janae: hey!! I got invited to a Halloween party for some reason lol? I'm not going on my own do you wanna come with me?

Y/n: HECK YEAH!!! When?

Janae: haloween dummy. I'll pick you up at 9pm yeah?

Y/n: okay! Bye!

__________________

Most people had forgotten what Simon posted about me so I'm sure it's safe to go to a Halloween party. Man I love haloween! I always have its so fun!!

( you can choose what you wear to the party! )

Haloween is on Friday I just can't wait!

* Friday night *

"Heyy! Nice outfit!" Janae greeted me. "Thanksss! Same to you!" I said giving her a high-five. "Let's go then!" She said. "BYEEE MOMMM!" I yelled and shut the door. "So who else is gonna be there?" I said to Janae while she drove. "Ehh i don't know? Most of the school I'm guessing." "Oh Cool!" 

"We're here!" We arrived at a normal sized house with haloween decorations covered all over it, music was blasting from the inside and there was already 2 or 3 blacked out people on the front porch. "Come on then!" Janae grabbed my hand and opened the door. Wowww it was so busy in there, no sign of Simon though. I really wanted to see him tonight for some reason. Maybe if I drank a lot I would have the confidence to talk to him. "Janae stay with me the whole time promise?" I said looking her in the eye. "Whattt of course!" She said jumping up and down. "I'll get us drinks stay right here." She said running off. The house looked so cool with all the decorations and everything. "I was looking for you." Shit Simon. "Oh hey." I said not looking at him. "That's all I get?" He said moving next to me. "haha what?" I said turning red. "Nice outfit." He said looking me up and down. "Oh yeah haha thanks." He sighed and grabbed my chin for me to look at him. "You've been ignoring my texts." He exclaimed. "Sorry i didn't see them." Lie. "Yeah right, listen I get it if your mad and stuff but- I grabbed his face and kissed him and he kissed back making my knees weak and wobbly.

Simon kelleher of all people. I liked Simon kelleher.

Sorrryy it's a really short chapter! Idk if anyone would want part 4 after this but I will try and write some Simon preferences and there will be more Simon x readers out in the future :D