Chapter 25

A:N: You have the right to remain silent...and enjoy the sex scene!

****

By the time they got into the bedroom it was Sophia who took control of the situation. She pushed Jack down on the bed, watching as the man lay flat on his back before climbing on top of him. Her thighs were situated on either side of his lap, straddling him, as she leaned forward and resumed kissing.

She could already feel the extent of his arousal as she sat astride him.

I guess you're probably wondering how they got into this situation.

Yes, Jack wanted Sophia. But Sophia wanted Jack too. If not, more.

Ever since the first time she saw him lean over her that night in the rain it has been pretty much all she could think about. About having this man. About this man having her. In. Every. Way.

So when the opportunity finally presented itself she hesitated no more and lunged for him.

They ended up crashing through his bedroom door, heading for the bed. The comforter was soft at first on her back but she felt the urge to be in control tonight.

Without a second to spare, they easily maneuvered around each other and Sophia sat atop Jack, straddling him.

Just like the movies? Perhaps better!

Especially the moment whenever the guy takes off his pants for the first time and the girl's eyes immediately widen and she is rendered speechless by the man's impressive length and/or magnificent girth.

Except Sophia didn't hesitate when she first laid eyes on Jack's member. She reached for it, wrapping a hand around his shaft. A warm and firm yet gentle grasp my the man groan audibly.

She began a few light gentle strokes.

Jack moaned, loving the sensation. He grit his teeth as the friction increased and soon slipped himself inside of her mouth, thrusting slowly. The pace of his hips gradually got faster as he could feel himself reaching his peak.

Before he could though he pulled away from her mouth.

Jack moved over Sophia, laying her down on the bed.

"I need to feel myself inside of you." He whispered as he was leaning over.

She placed one hand on his cheek. "Well, what are you waiting for, Officer..."

Jack reached over to his nightstand and rummage blindly for a condom in the drawer. Once he felt his hand come into contact with the foil packet he brought it to him. He ripped the packet open with his teeth and maneuvered it down onto his shaft. He began to shift his hips into place and gradually began to fill the warm heat awaiting him. Slow and steady, inch by inch, he sunk deeper until the base of his balls came in contact with the entrance of the girl beneath him.

Sophia let out a gasp of breath as she braced her hands on Jack's shoulders, urging him to move. His hips moved in steady thrusts, their breaths mixing together in a breathy cocktail.

A few moments turned to several minutes until Jack could feel the final stiffening of his cock and felt his release shortly after.