Chapter 1: Izuku Midoriya: Origin

Not all men... are created equal...

~Musutafu, Japan~
*(Y/N) Midoriya POV*

Three months passed since I have developed my "Quirk." Why did I say it like that? Well, the reason being, my "Quirk" is actually what's called a "Sacred Gear," but in this reality, we'll just call it a Quirk. My Quirk, Divine Dividing. With the guidance and training from Albion, the White Dragon Emperor, I have developed my "Quirk" around the same time as Albion's previous host, Vali Lucifer who was actually a descendant of the original Satan King Lucifer. Surprising, right? In those three months, I have developed the power of Albion's Divine Dividing with the addition of Albion's other abilities, which included Flames of Supremacy, Glacial Devastation, and White Lightning. That's just naming a few, because when I think about it, Divine Dividing itself could, or more than likely, match up with All Might himself, and I'm not the arrogant type, like a certain Bomb Threat.

Beyond my training with Divine Dividing, my relationships with Izuku and Inko continued the same as they have been. However, my current friendships with Momo Yaoyorozu, Kyoka Jiro, and Mina Ashido, along with their parents, have been the best friendships I've ever had. I dragged Izuku along a few times and he's gotten along with them as well, but in all honesty, I've had a few moments where I would get nervous around those three and I didn't have a clue why.

Anyways, I was driving with Izuku in the passenger seat of my truck as we listened to music that was playing.

(A/N): By the Sword by iamjakehill YouTube

Of course, there was still one thing I never mentioned before...

"Why haven't you told Izuku or the others about me, partner?" Albion asked through telepathy. As Albion said, I never once mentioned Izuku, Inko, Momo, Mina, Kyoka or their parents about Albion and I had a good reason.

"Well for one, Izuku would go nonstop about your abilities, and I haven't reached your full potential yet," I replied through telepathy. "Plus, if Izuku found out I had you, I would feel upset at myself because I had a powerful Quirk while he's still Quirkless. I don't want to make him feel worse about it, even though Izuku never cared much about it, but still wants to become a hero."

"Hmm... Understandable," Albion agreed. "Your brother never fails to impress me. His willpower and intelligence intrigue me."

"So, any word about Ddraig yet, or no?" I asked Albion if he's heard anything.

"I'm afraid not, partner," Albion replied. "Even though we have gotten over our rivalry, I haven't heard from him. Either he hasn't found a host yet, or his host hasn't awakened him yet. There's also the idea Ddraig isn't in range of our telepathy."

"That could be too," I agreed as we stopped at a stoplight. "Any plans for training?"

"I believe it's time we trained your Balance Breaker," Albion suggested. "In terms, it closely resembles a set of armor."

"That sounds cool," I replied until I saw Izuku open his door and jump out. "ZUKU?! What are you doing?! Ugh... Damn brother running out without saying..."

"Hmm... Perhaps something drew his attention," Albion said. "We should follow and make sure he doesn't get hurt."

"Agreed," I agreed with Albion and took a quick right and parked next to the sidewalk. I jumped out of the truck and quickly caught up to Izuku who was standing still. "Zuku, what was that for? Do you have any idea ho-- Zuku? Hello?"