Chapter 5: Izuku Midoriya vs Katsuki Bakugo

~U.A. High Teacher's Lounge~
*Narrator POV*

Inside the Teacher's Lounge of U.A., All Might looks at his hero costume and let out a heavy sigh knowing what was about to come next.

"You don't have time to relax, Izuku. Not yet," All Might thought while holding his hero outfit. "The real test... begins soon."

All Might continued his thoughts until his phone went off.

"Hmm? Who's calling at this time?" All Might questioned until he saw who it was. "Huh, I wonder what Young (Y/N) wants?"

As All Might said, it was (Y/N) on the other end with "Young (Y/N)" as the contact name. All Might answered the call.

"Young (Y/N), it's been a while," All Might answers. "Was there something you need?"

"Morning All Might," (Y/N) replied. "I know you said you'll be teaching the Heroics portion of U.A., but what are you planning?"

"Well, I planned a battle scenario of several groups of two facing against each other," All Might replied. "Basically, Villains defend a bomb while the Heroes retrieve the bomb or capture the heroes. Something wrong?"

"*sigh* I had a feeling this day would come..." (Y/N) replied with a heavy sigh. "All Might, if, and I mean IF, Izuku and Baku-Bitch are against each other, make sure you keep an eye on Baku-Bitch. Knowing him, he'll be going WAY overboard with the training and try hurting Izuku as much as possible. He thinks he'll get away with it since I'm not there, but that's where he's wrong. All Might, IF AND WHEN he's about to go overboard, you stop the training immediately. You understand?"

"*sigh* I will keep that into thought," All Might replied. "Must be difficult for you knowing your brother is here while you can't be around to help."

"You have NO IDEA," (Y/N) replied. "Yes, I can be overprotective sometimes, but... I don't want a repeat like last time."

"Last time?" All Might asked. "What are you talking about?"

"Years before I met Inko and Izuku, before I was at the orphanage," (Y/N) began. "I had a decent family. Father was Quirkless, mom had a dragon-like Quirk that gave her slight appendages of a dragon, my younger brother had a dragon-fire Quirk, and I was Quirkless. Everything was great, until... My family was attacked by a villain. The villain killed my family while I was left bleeding on the side. I couldn't remember after that and when I woke up... I remembered my family was dead. Then I was placed in the orphanage and was later adopted into the Midoriya family and well, you know the rest."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your family, (Y/N)," All Might gave his sympathy to (Y/N). "What was your previous family name?"

"It was (L/N), All Might," (Y/N) replied and All Might let out a small gasp. "All Might?"

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)," All Might apologized. "That night, there were two heroes that apprehended the villain, but we weren't fast enough to save your family."

"Wait, "we?" All Might, are you saying..." (Y/N) asked.

"I was there that night with the Dragoon Hero: Ryukyu," All Might replied. "Like I said, we managed to apprehend the villain, but once we entered the house, we... we felt guilty not arriving fast enough. That was until we saw a small boy in a corner holding his side. Ryukyu's motherly instinct kicked in and immediately checked on him. Luckily, the kid was still alive, but was unconscious, more than likely from blood loss. I never thought YOU were that kid. It probably wouldn't help much, but I am sorry I didn't arrive sooner."

"All Might, it wasn't your fault, while yes arriving sooner would have saved my family, but I wouldn't have been able to meet some incredible people," (Y/N) told All Might as he was shocked a little bit from (Y/N)'s words. "I wouldn't have been able to meet Inko, Izuku, Aizawa, Nemuri, Yaomo, Ashi, Kyouki, and many others, especially YOU. You were there and managed to save me with Ryukyu. I couldn't remember after blacking out, but I want to say... Thanks, All Might."