Chapter 2: Training for UA

~Musutafu, Japan~
*(Y/N) Midoriya POV*

The Number One Hero, All Might. Age Unknown, Quirk Unidentified. Breaking onto the hero scene and he as an immediate hit thanks to his abilities. Since appearing, crime rates drastically decreased. His very existence, a deterrent for many would-be villains. With him, the world's a safer place. He became the Symbol of Peace in both name and reality.

After a whole messed-up day from Baku-Bitch and the recent slime villain craziness, this hero... THIS MAN... told Izuku the words he needed to hear, and not from me. All Might told Izuku even he can become a hero. Izuku was crying with tears of joy and happiness. I never thought I'd see the day. I was so proud for him, even Albion was happy for him. That was until All Might said the weirdest thing ever...

"I deem you worthy of my power," All Might told us, more onto Izuku. "My Quirk is yours to inherit."

"Huh?" Izuku and I questioned All Might as if he was crazy.

"WHAT?!" Albion questioned loudly, almost giving me a headache. The both of us stared at All Might for about a minute.

"I-I'm sorry, I think my ears were shot," I said while wiping my ears. "What did you just say?"

"Wait... What do you mean "inherit?"" Izuku asked confused. "Inherit what?"

All Might went into laughing as if it was a joke. I was still confused; hell, Albion was confused.

"Could his power be similar to Sacred Gears back in my universe?" Albion questioned.

"Right, you mentioned before Sacred Gears tend to change hosts once the previous host dies." I commented on Albion's question. "Maybe its similar? Let's listen for now."

"You should see your faces right now," All Might said after laughing and turned towards Izuku. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna force this thing on you."

All Might walked closer towards us and stopped while raising his finger into the air.

"Listen well, young man," All Might told Izuku. "This is your choice! Do you want to accept my awesome power or not?"

As All Might asked Izuku, he began vomiting blood again and I handed him a handkerchief.

"Here, All Might." I said while handing him the handkerchief.

"Thank you, young man," All Might replied and wiped the blood away. "But my real name is Toshinori Yagi."

"Okay, Yagi," I said while saying All Might's last name. "So, can you explain what you mean by "inherit" your Quirk? Last time we knew, Quirks couldn't be handed out all willy nilly."

"Sure, there are some things you both should know," All Might, or Yagi, told us and snapped Izuku from his trance. "Journalists always guess my Quirk is super strength or some kind of invulnerability."

"Honestly, I thought it was some overpowered physical enhancement." I said my thought.

"Somewhat, but no, it's not," All Might commented and continued. "When people ask in interviews, I always make a joke and dodge the question. That's because the world needs to believe that their "Symbol of Peace" is just a natural born hero, like any of them."

"Something tells me that's not the case." I said which made All Might nod in agreement.

"But I'm not. There's nothing natural about my ability," All Might continued and raised his arms. "I wasn't born with this power. It's a sacred torch that was passed onto me from someone else."

"Someone gave you this Quirk?! No way..." Izuku said with shock and disbelief.

"This is rather interesting," Albion spoke with some interest. "Most Quirks are naturally born and are naturally unique, but perhaps there are some Quirks that can be literally handed down."