Chapter 7: White Dragon Emperor Cometh

~Unforeseen Simulation Joint/USJ~
*Narrator POV* 

Now as (Y/N) was confessing about Albion to a few select individuals, Class 1-A along with Thirteen and Aizawa were suddenly attacked by the League of Villains, or LOV for short, NOT COV. That's Children of the Vault... Anyways, Aizawa plunged himself first among the crowd of villains while Thirteen and Class 1-A attempts to flee from the battle only to be cornered by Kurogiri, a member of the LOV, and scattered most of Class 1-A across the USJ in the many hazard scenarios for Rescue Training, while the ones that remained in place stayed with Thirteen while facing Kurogiri until Thirteen ordered Iida to escape and get help from U.A. Of course, Iida hesitates, but with encouragement from his classmates, Iida goes along with the plan and eventually escapes the USJ. Now let's turn time backwards a bit and "see" how the ones that were scattered around the USJ...

With Izuku, Tsuyu, and Mineta, who were teleported into the Shipwreck Zone of USJ, managed to defeat the villains stationed there as they slowly approach the shoreline. All the while Tsuyu was dragging Mineta through the water.

"I had a good poop this morning, which makes my balls stickier," Mineta spoke some rather "TMI" information, that would make anyone cringe from the word phrasing, after chuckling a bit. "They're not goin' anywhere!"

"Can't believe we managed to get all of 'em at once," Izuku began his muttering episode. "It took everything I had to keep my composure. It was such a gamble, what if they'd had reserves underwater we didn't know about? They could've..."

"You're creeping me out. Stop it, please..." Tsuyu told Izuku which made him stop muttering and turned towards Tsuyu. "Instead of second guessing what we did, shouldn't we think about our next move?"

"Yeah, you're totally righ-- Agh!" Izuku spoke but flinched as both his middle finger and thumb were broken from using One-For-All.

"Are you okay?" Tsuyu asked a bit worried.

"Yeah, fine. Don't worry about me. We should make getting help out top priority," Izuku replied while moving the elbow guard over his broken fingers and points along the shoreline. "If we follow the shore to the exit, then we can avoid the central plaza entirely."

"Good idea," Tsuyu agreed with Izuku's plan. "That way we don't run into the villains Mr. Aizawa's facing off with there."

At the distance towards the central plaza, several explosions go off with several wails of battle continue.

"Yeah, but... Can he handle them on his own?" Izuku thought concerned with Aizawa's predicament. "How long can he hold out against a big group like that?"

The three continue watching while Izuku's concern grows even more.

"If he doesn't get some backup, then he's just going to overexert himself," Izuku said grabbing both Tsuyu and Mineta's attention. "He'll end up defeated by those villains 'cause he was trying to keep us safe."

"Wait...don't tell me you're suggesting...?" Mineta questioned Izuku's words and was replied with a "hmph" from Izuku. "Are you trying to get us killed?"

"I'm not saying we should jump into the middle of a battle, but..." Izuku replied clearing some confusion and looks back towards Aizawa's location. "Maybe we can find a way to take a few of those guys out and lighten his load."

Izuku continues looking towards Aizawa's constant, but exhausting, battle while Mineta and Tsuyu look at Izuku. While the three had their first real battle and won, but it was in fact gifted them with false hope. Thinking their powers would help, but soon they will realize they were wrong.