Chapter 9: Roaring Sports Festival

~(Y/N) Mindscape~
*(Y/N) Midoriya POV*

A couple days have passed since the announcement of U.A.'s Sports Festival, not only that, but also the declaration of war that we, Class 1-A, recieved from the other classes. Within this time, everyone was training their hardest in their own way. Me, however, I was doing two different types of training. The first was training with Albion within my mindscape while the second type of training happened to be with Grandmaster. Of course, at the moment, I was in my mindscape training with Albion, which thankfully, I mastered Juggernaut Drive, but also picked up Ddraig's Boosting Power, but it wasn't as strong as Ddraig's though. Vali did teach me a few tricks that could help in the sports festival if I need it, which I have a feeling that I may need it. Any who, I was facing off against Albion in my Juggernaut Drive which I managed to land a few hits before Albion stopped the training.

"That is enough for now," Albion told me and I revert into the Scale Mail without the helmet. "You have done well, partner. You have mastered Juggernaut Drive AND learned Ddraig's boosting power."

"That may be true, but it's not as strong as his," I replied and sat on a rock. "So, have you found Ddraig and his host yet?"

"Hm... I have felt his power when you were reacquainted with your friend from the orphanage, Reiko Yanagi," Albion replied. "I believe Ddraig's host has something to do with her."

"Maybe," I said and saw everything fading away. "I guess it's time to train with Grandmaster."

"Yes, I believe so," Albion agreed. "We shall continue to train until the sports festival."

"Alright Albion," I said to him. "See you later."

~Lin Kuei Fighting Dojo~

I woke up from my mindscape and saw Grandmaster kneeling away from me waiting for me to exit my training with Albion. Grandmaster opened his eyes and we both stood up and readied ourselves. After a minute or so, we both clashed at each other with jabs, punches, elbow jabs, kicks, etc. but it was also to help add in Flames of Supremacy, Glacial Devastation, and White Dragon Lightning within my combinations. I threw in a little of the boosting power, which helped a bit, even though I can only boost myself. I can't transfer it like Ddraig and his host can. Grandmaster and I continued our spar until we separated from our attacks.

"You have come far, my apprentice," Grandmaster told me and lowered his hands. I did the same and followed him towards a pot and two cups. I sat down on one end while Grandmaster sat on the other end and poured us our tea. Grandmaster handed me my tea and I took a drink from it. "How has U.A. fared you this far?"

"It is rather interesting at the very least," I replied. "Of course, most of the classes are normal high school curriculum, minus the heroics class. I get along with most of my classmates, especially those I have been close with."

"Most?" Grandmaster questioned as I nod. "I take it has to do with Bakugo?"

"Him and another," I replied and took a drink. "The other is named Minoru Mineta. From what I've heard from Yaomo, Ashi, Kyouki, and Zero-G, he's quite the pervert. Then adding to what Zuku told me about him... I'm surprised he's even in the hero course if he's such a coward."

"Hm... Quite," Grandmaster agreed and drank from his tea. "Now, about the Sports Festival. What is your plan? With your abilities, regardless if you win or not, you'll be scouted by quite a few pro heroes and agencies."

"It's as you said, Grandmaster," I replied and set down my tea. "With my "Quirk" and overall combat prowess, I'll be highly scouted. My plan? Well... I'll do the best of my abilities. Not only that, but also bring honor to the Lin Kuei Fighting Dojo."