Chapter 4: What Can Be Done for Now

~Dagoba Municipal Beach Park~
*(Y/N) Midoriya POV*

The night after Izuku's U.A. acceptance letter came and the small celebration for Izuku passing, All Might finally made contact with us, mainly Izuku as we made our way to the very beach where Izuku trained with All Might. I parked the truck in the lot and Izuku immediately ran down the lot.

"Zuku! Wait... Ah, who am I kidding?" I said while getting out. "He finally made contact, so of course Zuku was going hard wired."

"What did you expect?" Albion asked me. "Izuku is excited. All Might hasn't been in contact with either of you for an entire week."

"Yeah, that's true," I agreed and closed my truck, but I also saw Grandmaster's Porsche parked in the lot. "Huh, I guess Grandmaster is here to congratulate Zuku as well."

I caught up with Izuku and saw All Might in his skeleton form with Grandmaster next to him. The two were looking out onto the ocean. They must have heard Izuku's footsteps and turned around. All Might was about to greet Izuku, but he was cut off.

"Hi, All Might!" Izuku shouted his greeting while his tears were coming out. This made All Might cough blood.

"Too loud, kid!" All Might said and it made both me and Grandmaster shake our heads and Albion sigh heavily. However, this didn't go unnoticed by a nearby couple.

"All Might's here?" The man of the couple questioned.

"No way! Where?" The woman asked excitedly. This made All Might shiver for a moment.

"Way to blow my cover!" All Might whisper yelled at Izuku. "Say it was a mistake!"

"I was just kidding! Nothing to see here!" Izuku played along with the lie and waved his arms. This made the couple a bit upset and sad.

"Lame..." The man groaned.

"I wanted an autograph!" The woman whined. The four of us, including Albion, sighed in relief and I smacked Izuku's head.

"Think next time, Zuku!" I scolded Izuku a bit.

"Sorry, (Y/N)." Izuku apologized. Once the moment died down, All Might raised his hand for a high-five.

"Congrats on getting in." All Might congratulated Izuku.

"Yes, very well done, Izuku Midoriya." Grandmaster congratulated Izuku.

"I couldn't have done it without your help!" Izuku replied and returned the high-five for All Might. "Grandmaster, I'm sorry I wasn't able to use your training yet."

"That is alright," Grandmaster replied. "There is always a specific time to use what you have at your disposal. I am certain you'll have to use my training during the hero course of U.A."

"Oh, speaking of which, I didn't tell anyone at U.A. that I've been training you or anything," All Might mentioned, and it confused Izuku a bit. "Really. I wasn't one of the judges and I didn't pull any strings for ya. You earned that spot all on your own."

"Wow, thanks for telling me," Izuku thanked All Might and bowed. "I'm glad to hear that."

"Izuku and I were both surprised to hear that you'll be teaching at U.A. this year," I spoke to All Might. "It caught me especially in shock."

"I was wondering what brought you out here all of a sudden," Izuku began speaking which turned into muttering. "After all, your agency is in Minato, Japan, and everyone knows that--!"

I smacked Izuku on the head again.

"Izuku you were close to muttering again." I said and Izuku held his head a bit. All Might shook his head and looked out onto the ocean.