Chapter 8: First Day of U.A.

~Midoriya Apartment~
*(Y/N) Midoriya POV*

It's been a day since the incident at the USJ with the LOV, League of Villains, attacking the USJ with the plan to kill All Might, but thankfully, I was there to at least prevent that from happening. I was successful, but I also fought side-by-side with All Might against that "all-powerful" Nomu that Shigaraki bragged about. I will admit, it was a tough challenge, but it wasn't too hard once Albion and I divided Nomu's power every so often. Nonetheless, All Might and I prevailed and stopped the LOV, but in a fit of rage almost watching Izuku get killed by Shigaraki, I snapped and tore off Shigaraki's left arm off. I was in a fit of rage; I couldn't think straight. Of course after all that went down, I was taken in for questioning, which I had no intention of resisting. Then it was just Nezu, All Might, Detective Tsukauchi, and yours truly talking about the incident while I gave out my secret of my "Quirk" and Albion's origins since All Might trusted Nezu and Detective Tsukauchi with the information of One-For-All. This all lead to one of the most important decisions of my life...

Now, the day after the incident, I was reading a book while Izuku was sitting next to me with a bandaged hand and mom was in the kitchen doing dishes. That was until the news came on regarding yesterday's incident.

"Up next, an update on yesterday's incident at the U.A.'s rescue training center where hero course students were attacked by a gang of villains," The reporter reported. I stopped reading and looked at the screen with Izuku and mom watching. "According to new police officials, the criminal forces called themselves, "The League of Villains." Investigators have reportedly uncovered this group have been plotting to kill U.A. teacher and popular hero, All Might, since the spring of this year. Police arrested 72 villains at the scene, but the league's leader escaped. His whereabouts are unknown. In other news, a new vigilante appeared within the U.A.'s rescue training center and assisted All Might with suppressing the League of Villains and protecting the hero course students. We only have a name, and he was referred to as, "The White Dragon Emperor.""

I merely looked at the screen and I knew mom was happy for me saving everyone. I looked back towards her, and she gave the expression of "thank you." I nod to her as I looked at the screen again.

"I'm just glad to hear everyone was safe and unharmed," I said but looked at Izuku. "Well... Almost everyone. How's your hand and legs doing?"

"Better, thanks," Izuku replied and looked onto the screen. "There was something I don't get."

"And that is?" I asked.

"The White Dragon Emperor," Izuku replied, and I cocked an eyebrow. "When he wasn't fighting villains or fighting with All Might, he would protect me. I don't understand why. That reminds me. (Y/N), do you know of anyone with an armor Quirk, or anything related to a dragon Quirk that trains at the Lin Kuei Fighting Dojo?"

I jolted a bit as he asked that. I didn't want to admit right away that I was the White Dragon Emperor. I had to come up with something fast.

"Well... Now that I think about it," I replied. "I think there may be a few people that I recognize that had an armor Quirk, but nothing related to any dragon Quirks. Sorry, Zuku."

"No, it's fine. I just wanted to know why he would protect me above everyone else," Izuku said as I looked at him. Izuku gets up and began walking to his room. "I'll be in my room lifting weights."

Izuku walked away as I let out a heavy sigh and Albion came out.

"That was a close one, partner," Albion told me. "I was certain he would have figured you out."

"I was thankful to come up with that answer right away." I replied as mom came around and hugged me out of nowhere. I shrugged my shoulders and hugged mom back.