Chapter 1

As I open my eyes to the dreadful sound of my alarm to tell me I have to go to school. I let a moan as I go into my bath and have a shower. When I finish getting ready, I go downstairs to get breakfast.

"Morning dad you got work today." I say as grab my apple

"Morning hunny, no not today I got to go out with you mother later tho."

I gave a smile and a nod as I grabbed my helmet and bag and leave for school much to my dismay. I would tell you what type of motorbike I have but all I know it has an engine and that's it. I like it tho all black it used to me my brothers. Around 10 minutes later I arrive at school and walk to my class very slowly I was already 5 minutes late what's another 5 minutes. I kicked the door open and go to sit in my chair.

"Rose nice of you to join us 10 minutes later."

"It's Rosabell to you miss."

"Just go sit down please I can not deal with your sass today."

"Jesus miss someone seems in a mood today."

I hate math, no in fact I hate all my lessons. I know all of this I have a photographic memory. It also helped my dad and my brother taught me a lot by the time I started to talk, by the time I was 4 I was speaking in full sentences and knew my times tables up to the 10 times. It shocked my teacher very time that I never try in lessons ever and I am an A+ student. Benefit of all of that I can sleep or listen to my music and the teacher don't bother. The bell finally ring telling me about it's time for dreadful lesson. After another gruesome 2 hours the bell ring for lunch finally I was so hungry.

"Oi bitch.... Rosa I'm talking to you!" yelled Sara from down the hall. Great this is not going to end well.... for her.

"Its Rosabella to your asshat!" I don't know why she is yelling at me, but I know she is about to tell me.

"Well Rosabella, can you tell me why the hell I got a D on my English homework"

I let out a small chuckle "I don't asshat probably cause thick as dog shit"

I go to walk off because I cannot be dealing with her today seriously. However, as I'm walking away, I feel my hair get yanked then I fall to the floor.

"Fuck you bitch, I told to you to get me a B not a D. No wonder you brother is dead he probably jumps in front of that car to get away from you!"

See I was going to walk away and be nice but the second she mentioned my brother.

"Bitch you have 3 seconds to run for I beat the shit out of you so much you will be struggling to breath and can't walk." I cracked my knuckles and got ready to beat the shit out of her.

"Do I look like I'm scared sweetie, you are a weak little know-it-all that act tough and can't even punch that hard" she giggle looking at her two friends.

"Oh, my punches aren't that hard are they.... well let's test that theory." As I finished, I swung a punch at hard causing her to fall back and gran her nose which was gushing with blood. Ooo I may have broken it yes.

"You bitch, I think you broke my nose" she screamed. She scrambled up and ran at my a slap me a crossed my face causing my lip to bleed as it caught on her ring. "I hate you im glad you brother dead you stupid whore" at this point I saw red and I was not going to hold back.

"You're dead" I ran at her and slammed her head against the lockers and threw her to the floor. Her friends tried pulling but I punch both in the nose causing them to start freaking out about the blood and let me beat up Sara. I was kicking her in the stomach when I heard someone shouting