Chapter 8

Now I made Marco pay for telling people about me, I decided I need to do some more research on the person who killed my dad. There is still so much I understand, and I can't trust anyone especially Matty. I'm not saying he was involved or anything but I don't know he seemed off during my dad's funeral, maybe he felt guilty I don't know. I log into my computer and open up the file that unfortunately only contain a photo. I took a screenshot of the security footage so I least have some where to start. I've trying hacking into multiple camera around the area when they cut the breaks but nothing this asshole disappeared. I need to work out, let out some of this frustration out before I kill some. Ooo I could go kill someone. Wait no I need to keep a low profile at the minute, I'm still unsure if they killed my dad because I am the justifier or because of I don't know yet. I walk into my closet and change into my work out clothes. I also wrap up my wrist because I am going to be doing a lot of punching and I've been told wrapping is supposed to help prevent injury. Again I don't even know if that helps.

 Again I don't even know if that helps

     (Workout outfit)

When I finally find the gym in this house, it is like they are trying to hide it. I chuck down my bag and my water bottle, then walked over to the punching bag. Finally I can let out this anger and fustrauion.

I was kick and punching the bag when I felt like I was being watched, so I walked over to bag acted like I was grabbing my water but grabbed my knife. I turned around quickly and threw the knife right next to the person's head. Unforantely it was some creep it was just Leonardo and Marco. Actually lets not rule out them not being creeps, I don't know how long they were watching me. Weirdos.

"You know if I wanted to I could have thrown that at your head. Look at Marco I threw a knife into his shoulder from the other side of the room. How is your shoulder by the way" I gave a smug smile in Marco direction. I'm guessing he just got back from the doctor to sew up his arm.

"Yeah it's okay." He smiled sheepishly. He know what he did was wrong.

"I will have to admit that was a nice throw." I pulled the knife out the wall and smiled at me. I feel my cheek get slightly hot. Oh, hell nah I am not falling for this boy just because he complimented me. Nope not going to happen.

"Thanks. Now if you creeps don't mind I going to get back to well kicking and punching this thing." I gave them both a scowl I really just wanted to be left alone.

"Uhh we are not creep, I was just admiring the view don't know about Marco here. He might just be a creep" Leonardo said with a chuckle but then Marco punch him in the arm making him let out a yelp and rub his arm.

"Dude that is my sister you ain't admiring shit got that. Dickhead" Marco said giving Leonardo one more slap around the back of his head. I chuckled slightly as they left room. Well Marco dragging Leonardo out by his ear mumbling something to him.

I called it quits after another hour, my knuckles started to hurt. I picked up my bag and walked towards the kitchen. I was hungry. I waltzed into the kitchen and went straight to the fridge. Ooo chocolate cake. Yummy. I pulled out cake and cut myself a slice. I did a slight happy dance as I put the rest of the cake away.