Chapter 7

I hate that I can't do anything about who killed my dad but I need to gather more information and I'm doing it on my own, I cant have anyone helping me. I have been on edge so much lately. I literally threatened to punch Elijah in the face because he took a bite of my cake. Fernando is making me back to school even though the boys have been telling him not because of the news I got recently. I wanna go back though it will take my mind off things, which will be nice. Talking of school I'm going there today and hopefully it will go well.

"Rosa come on you have 30minutes to get to school." Matteo shouted. I jump off my bed and make my way downstairs.

"Okay Matteo I'm going now, see you later boys." I give a wave to the boys and walked out the door. I get to ride my bike to school so I can relax before I get there. I eventually get to school with 5 minutes to spare because I decided to take the long route so I didn't have to get there so quickly. I walked to my lesson, great English. I kick the door and went to walk to my seat.

"Miss Rosabella please don't kick my door. Just open it nicely." God I hate this teacher. I nod my head and walk to sit in my seat. When I was watching the teacher I felt a slight poke in my side. I turned to see who it was only to see a fimilar face that I just couldn't place.

"what do you want." I whispered shouted at him.

"I just wanted to see if you were okay last time I saw you, you were in a fight with that cheerleader, oh and Marco. That was rough." That's where I knew him from, he tried to protect me from Marco when he was dragging me away.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I can protect myself. Now leave me alone" I turned back around. I really didn't want to talk about that day.

Poke.

Poke.

Poke.

I am going to break his finger if he pokes me one more time I swear.

Poke.

That's it. I turned around and grabbed his fingers.

"I swear to god. If I bend back your finger I will break them now stop poking me." He looked shocked that I just threatened him. Boys don't like it when girls threaten them. Well this boy. He pulled his finger out of my grasp and turned around if a huff. I

I carried on going to my lessons as I just wanted to get on with the day. It has been boring as hell. However, it finally lunch and I can sit by myself. I walked to the back table where I don't usually see anyone sit at, cant cause fight. I thought about sitting with Marco but he wasn't in today, apparently killing someone who stole from the mafia is more important then keeping you sister company.

"Look who it is. It's the girl beat up Emily. Only because she asked her to move off our table." This random girl walked past my table. Don't react Rose. You are the bigger person. I notice they had stopped in front of the table. I swear I can not be dealing with drama. I look up slightly to see what they are and all they are doing is staring at me. Oh what have I done now. I have ignored everyone all day.

"Look she is not even denying it. She is all lonely now. Aww boo who. She has no one. Oh girls did I mention she has no daddy either. She literally has no one." Oh hell nah she did not just go there.

"what did you just say?" I say with a slight raised voice and other students look over in our direction.

"Ohh look everyone she getting mad. She is going hit me. She all mad because her daddy is dead. I bet he cut his own breaks to get away FROM YOU!" she walked toward me and looked proud of herself like she done something. I heard multiple "oooo" around the cafeteria. I was pissed how the fuck does she about my dad. I going to kill her no one talk about my dad and gets away with it.