Chapter 6

I let out a breath to calm my nerves. I finally was going to tell someone what they did.

"Okay. It's a long story and please don't interrupted just let me talk." The boys all nodded. Okay let's do this.

"when I was 10 I was walking home from school when noticed this van following. I quicken my pace to try and lose then but they just sped up. I started to run but again the drove faster and quickly pulled up in front of me to block my path. The side door swung open and two men came out and grabbed me. I tried kicking and scream to get help but they hit me in the head which knocked me out. When I eventually woke up I was tied up by a chain in a dirty concrete room. I tried to scream for helped but nothing. Eventually this man came and started taking off he clothes. I tried screaming for help again but he just hit me and ripped off my underwear. I was scrambling to get away from him but he just pinned me down. He.....he.....he ended up....ra.....ra..raping. I was there for a few months and the whole time I was there he was raping me and attacking me the whole time. I eventually escaped when he finally let his guard down and let me upstairs in the house. No one was watching and I ran out the door. I ran for ages and ages. My feet were bleeding when the police found me" I took a deep breath at the end at look at my brother to see what they were thinking. I notice they all look seriously pissed off and looked like when they wanted to kill someone. I was expecting them to yell and shout trying to figure who the man was. But what they did shocked me. They gave me one big hug.

"I know you don't like be hugged or touched but sorry you need to deal with this one" Matteo said. I let out a slight chuckle. I love how me and brother have gotten so close recently. They may not know it but I love having them around and I have finally accepted them as my brother.

***********************************************

It's been a few days since I told the boys what happened. They haven't asked any question to stop me from freaking me out. I'm currently in the car with my brothers on the way back Texas for my dad's funeral. It was a two day drive so I stuck in the car with a bunch of winey babies for two day great.

"Come on WAP is a great song Enzo stop being a prude." Marco has been trying to convince him for at least an hour now and I just wanna scream.

"Nooo play Toxic, now that's a good song." I swear I'm gonna to punch Mateo. This keeps happening. Ughh I have had enough of this.

"Estúpidos idiotas. Solo toca una canción y luego toca la otra después de Jesucristo. Ahora cállense antes de que los golpee a ustedes dos." (You stupid twats. Just play one song then play the other after jesus christ. Now shut up before i punch you two.) I burst into laughter when the boy sunk back into the seats.

"Fine I'll play them. We are nearly there anyway" Enzo grunted from the driver's seat.

After a 5 more hours of Mateo and Marco arguing about music we eventually got to the hotel we were staying at. God I can't believe it has been a month since he died. Tomorrow was going to be hard. Luckily I have my brothers by my side which is great. It is late now so I'm going to bed I couldn't sleep in the car as the boy would not shut up.

************************************************

It's the next day now and I'm just finishing getting ready. I have had to redo my make up several times. I hate this already, my brother keep acting as if one thing away from shattering. I sent them out of the hotel room to leave alone but the poor kept scratching and whining at the door like puppies, which did lighten the mood. I made sure I packed extra makeup in my bag to touch up because I know I will cry.

We eventually left the hotel and made our way over to the church. I sat in the front row with my brother who in fact made me sit in the middle, so I was "protected". A few people made speeches including Matty which was nice. He did seem quite distance as he sat in the back row even though there was space right behind which I offered to him countless times. Finally it was time for my speech. The last one till I had to bury my dad.