Chapter 11

At first the ball seemed okay they had an open bar and didn't ask for ID so that was a plus. I do not think I could have gotten through this without alcohol. Luckily Luca has not left my side which is much appreciated as no one has asked me to dance with them. Well one try to but Luca just glared at them and scared them off.

"Hey flower I need to go the boys and Sophia to deal with some mafia business we will be quick. Stay near the bar so I can find you but if you ain't here I know you will be near the food. Shout if you need me and I know you can protect yourself before you say anything." He smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"That is right if am not hear I'm definitely at the food. I heard they have chocolate cake." I smile at the memory of when we fought over cake. Our first kiss. He gave me one last kiss before walking off into the crowd. I wish Sophia didn't have to go but unfortunately she was apart of the mafia and dating the my brother who is currently running their mafia while Fernando is on a mission. I really didn't want to be left alone because people might start asking me to dance and it was going to get annoying. I walked over to the bar drink in hand and sat down hopefully no one will bother.

"Care to dance Rosabella?" a random man asked. I was wrong great.

"No thank you I am fine" I really didn't want dance. Random men grabbing me, it make me cringe.

"Oh come on one dance, your little boyfriend doesn't need to know" His hard hovered gesturing for me to take it but I just slapped it away.

"I said no. If you know what is good for you I would stop pushing this if I was you" I Stood and took a few steps toward him to seem intimidating but he is in the mafia so he might not be intimidated by me.

"Oh please you boyfriend isn't here to protect you. It's not like you are going to do anything you have just joined your family Mafia. They don't even involve you in their business. I bet you don't even how to fight it would explain how you haven't left Leonardo all night and how you are waiting here for him." He took a few steps towards me grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards the dance floor.

"I'm giving you one chance to take your hands off me before you have no hands." I spat at him.

"Ohh you going to call for help. Its too loud in here for your boyfriend too hear you scream for help." He spat back tightening his grib.

"Who said I was going to call for him, I gave you chance, time to lose your hands" With that I quickly pulled my hands out of his grip and grab one of my big knives then chops off his empty hand.

"AHHHH! You bitch!" he scream as his hand hit the floor. Everyone turned to look at us and gasp as the saw his severed hand on the floor with blood gushing out of his wrist.

"I did warn you. Did you really think I would come to a mafia ball unarmed? How stupid do you think I am?" I walk towards him twirling the blood knife in my finger. He tried to throw a punch at me, but he missed letting me get an easy right hooked into his jaw. He stumbled back but his screams must have alerted the mafia he was in because next I knew there three more guys were standing next to him. Oh shit.

"Oh, come on boys this isn't a fair fight now is it!" I smirked.

"I don't know what you are smiling at bitch, there is four of us and one of you. We have guns and you only have one pathetic little knife." He smirked back thinking he had proven something but he was wrong.

"Oh, I meant it wasn't a fair fight for you boys and what makes you think it just me. I am a Lopez after all." I reach into the slit of my dress pulling out three more knives and the pointed my knives over in the direction were my brother and Luca had pushed through the crowd to see what the commotion was. When they saw the hand on the floor, the bloody knife I was holding and the blood splatted on my dress (which I am pissed about I loved this dress) they walked over to see what was going on.