Chapter 10

Finally, the day of the ball arrived, even thought it was the next day but still. Luca stayed the night again much to Marco disapproval, but it was just easier seeing as we were going to the ball together. I was awoken by him kissing me this morning a 12 pm God did he want a slap.

"I know you probably want to hit me for waking you up, but you need to get up flower. The ball starts a 6 and it's an hour drive so we are leaving at 5 maybe earlier depending on traffic. I know you would kill me if you didn't have enough time to get ready and if you get up now you will have time to eat." He gave me one last kiss on my nose before getting up. He did have a good point and I'm pretty sure I can smell bacon. What kind of idiot would pass up on the opportunity to eat some bacon? Not me.

"Fine I am getting up." I looked over to see a huge smile on Luca's face.

"I know you only getting up cause you smell bacon" He laugh when I looked at me, he knew he was right. I hate when he is right. We walk out my room and downstairs following the delicious smell. I see all the boys and Sophia sitting eating some bacon sandwiches.

"I made you two some I heard you coming down there on the side" Elijah nodded in the direction he put them. I looked around the room only to notice the girl a beat up sitting at the table, and she hasn't notice me yet. Oh, this is going to be fun.

"Marco you not going to introduce me" I look over at Luca who then follows my gazes to the girl sitting next to him. Luca wrap his arm around my shoulder but carries on eating his sandwich cause yanno priorities. Everyone looks in my direction and then back at Marco who I am guessing is really regretting his choice to bring her here.

"Oh yeah Rosa this is Hanna. Hanna this is my sister Rosa." Marco voice came out shaky as he was nervous, I would start something. She looks up only for her mouth to open.

"Oh, I totally forgot you were Marky's sister. Listen about what happen I am hoping we can put the past behind us and act like mature adults okay hun." She smiled slightly and then carried on eating but now all eyes were on me. They wanted to see how I was going to reacted. Well, I was pissed, she didn't even apologies then she called me hun like we are friends what the fuck. I guessing Luca sensed this because his grip around me tightens but he carried on eating.

"Leave it love, calm down." Luca whimpered into my ear, but I wanted to an apology.

"No, I ain't leaving Luca. Listen Hanna, I am not going to put the past behind us. You brought up my dead dad bitch. You do not get to waltz in here thinking I'm just going to sweep this under the rug. I am not friend so do not call me Hun got it. Also you need to apologies." I looked her dead in the face showing no emotion.

"Listen Rosa, I'm not going to apologies. If anyone should apologies it, is you. You nearly killed me that day." She smirked at me like she did something but now I even more piss. I shove Luca off me causing him to drop his sandwich. I stormed over to Hanna.

"My sandwich.........oh shit babe don't hit her" Luca quickly mourned his sandwich and then rush over to make sure I didn't hit her.

"First of do not call me Rosa, it's Rosabella to you. Second of you are going to apologies or I am going to beat it out of you. Lastly, you are lucky I only nearly killed you. If we weren't in school, I would have killed you simple." I stood close to her and bent down, so our faces were really closed to touching. I see a shock of fear run through her body and I smile knowing I'm scaring her.

"O...ok. I......I.... I apologies. Now....ca.... can yo.... yo....yo move away please." She finally spit out.

"Finally, now was that so hard. If you apologised in the first place poor Luca here wouldn't have lost his sandwich." I gave Luca a tap on the shoulder and walked over to my sandwich.