Chapter 12

Luca's pov:
I was sound asleep having an amazing dreams, when I was pushed off the bed and onto the floor.

"Ow babe if you wanted more room all you needed to do........Babe" I look over the bed to see Rose sweating like crazy, wriggling around the bed panicking and mumbling to herself. I was worried about her as it looked like she was having a nightmare. I climb back on the bed and I wanted to try and wake her so she knew she was safe but all of a sudden she started shouting.

"NO, NO, NO. PLEASE I WILL BEHAVE PLEASE NOT AGAIN. PLEASE JUST PUT YOU TROUSER BACK ON I SAID I WAS SORRY" She screamed waving her arms around like a crazy person. I knew what I had to do but I knew I was going to get punched. I scooted closer to her and gentle grab her arms then shook her to wake her up.

"Babe....babe.......wake up.......come on you are safe. It's just me." I shook her again which woke her up suddenly which also meant I got a slap across the face.

"OW" I looked over at Rose who looked scared but when she realised she hit me I could see it made her feel terrible.

"Ohh baby I am soo sorry. I didn't mean to I was having a nightmare. I didn't know what I was doing" tears started welling up in her eyes and she look distorted. I quickly shuffled over to her and pulled her into a hug.

"It's okay darling. I know you didn't mean it I am just glad you didn't have one of your knives." I rub the top of her head as I could feel her laughing about what I said about her knives.

"My throat is killing me still I thought it would be better" Rose spoke with a croaking tone. I bruise had formed on her neck now which made me beyond pissed.

"Okay let me go get you glass of water I'll be back in a sec" I give her a kiss and pass her my phone so she could play games. I walked out the room and down stairs only to all of the boys sitting a the bar talking.

"What the hell are you lot doing awake isn't it like 3am" I glanced at my watch to confirm its 3am.

"Leonardo we have something to tell you but you can't get pissed off because you are going to tell Rose." Enzo spoke looking me dead in the eyes. I knew this was serious because he didn't call me Leo they always call me Leo, unless it's serious. I signed then nodded giving them the signal to talk.

"Okay well when you left with Rose yesterday dad admitted something to us. We didn't think it was true but when we did some digger after we took him to the basement. He said to us that he should have killed Rose's dad sooner so he could have taught her better respect." I felt my blood start boil but I kept my cool.

"When we heard that we all froze, we didn't know what to say or do. Then Marco grabbed him by his throat and dragged him to basement and yelled for us to search his dad's office. That's when we found these." Elijah slid a big file towards me.

"Listen before you open it, I just want to warn you, it isn't good okay. We are going to leave and go get cleaned up then go talk to dad about what we saw." Marco placed his hand on the file to stop me so he could explain. He was the youngest out of the boys but was the smartest in some ways. However, I couldn't let them go talk to Fernando I knew they would probably kill him. It needed to be Rose you talked to him, get closure and decided what happens to him.

"Right, you have to leave Fernando to Rose that's only fair" I smiled at them, grab the file and walked out the room. I wasn't going to look in here without her, just in case there's something in here she doesn't want me to see. As I leave the boys nod to show they agreed with me. I quickly made my way up the stairs and walked into the room. Rose looked at my face and it was like she knew something was wrong.

Rose's pov:

I was lying in bed playing on Luca's phone wondering what the hell was taking so long. I was still confused why he went downstairs in the first place, I have a mini fridge filled with water under my desk. I wanted to tell him but he did tell me not to talk. Just as I was about to get up and get some water when Luca walked in with no water, a big file in his hand and a scared look on his face. I connected the dots and from what I already knew, I knew this wasn't going to be good. I patted next to me for him to come sit which he did looking worried.