Chapter 9

I have been sitting on the floor of my closet for 3 hours. My floor is covered in clothes, and I'm frustrated. I have thousands of clothes thanks to Ferando and his credit card but ironically I have nothing to wear. I swear I need a friend that is a girl. Wait, omg Enzo girlfriend is here. I got up quickly and ran out my room avoiding falling over my clothes. She will be able to help me and hopefully make me look decent.

"SOPHIA! SOPHIA I NEED YOU FASHION EMERGENCY" I screamed running around the house.

"Rosie? OH SHIT FASHION EMERGENCY IM COMING GO TO YOU ROOM BE THERE IN A SEC. Enzo baby I love you but I gotta go help her bye" She yelled from god know where this house is huge. I ran back to my room and sat on the floor waiting for Sophia. She walked into my room and froze when she looked at my floor.

"Rosie darling you should have come and got me sooner. Now lets get you ready how long do I have" she started looking to the few clothes that were left hanging.

"Umm...well he is going to be here in.....1 hour" I admitted. She is going to hate me.

"1 HOUR!......WAIT he there is a he. Oooo" I turned around and waited for me to spill the beans.

"Yes there is a he but don't tell the boys they won't be happy. They weren't so happy when they found us kissing on the couch." I admitted to her. I know she wouldn't tell the boy. She is the one of the people I have learnt to trust. She stayed quite with a smile on here face looking through my clothes. God I hope she finds something.

"Here put this on but first shower. I'll do you hair and makeup." She showed me my outfit and I was impressed. I would never been able to do this without her. I got off the floor and walked to my bathroom to have a shower. When I got out, I saw my outfit hanging on the door. I was actually getting excited now. This outfit was even more beautiful now I was wearing it.

 This outfit was even more beautiful now I was wearing it

"Are you done. Girl I have 30minutes to do your hair and make up get out here before I drag you out here." When I walked out her smile grew 20x bigger it was actually quite scary. She grabbed my arm and pulled me to my vanity. I was ordered to close my eye until she told me to open them. I was not about to go against her, she is scary when you don't listen to her. She once hit Enzo with a wooden giving him a huge bruise on his arm because she told him to come into the kitchen when she was cooking but he didn't listen.

"With seconds to spare you are done open your eye. Do you like it?" I opened my eyes and gasped.

"I love it..." I was to thank you when I was interrupted by the door bell ringing.