Chapter 14

8 years later:

"Babe I'm home." Luca shout from the front door.

"I'm in the kitchen." I smile knowing the minute they no he is homing they are coming straight in here and not going to leave him alone. I feel two hands wrap around my waist and a kiss place on my shoulder.

"Do you think they heard me come in?" he spun me around so he was facing me. I smile knowing full well they heard him.

"DADDY" My boys came running in right on time.

"Of course they heard you, you are not the quietest" I chuckle as the boys ran into Luca.

"Lets hope this one is more of a mommy's girl. I don't think I could handle three children running at me." he rubs my huge belly. I was due in a couple of days and I couldn't wait to meet my little girl.

I guess I should catch you up on what's been happening. I now have 2 little boys Jason Michael Romano who is 7 years old. It was actually Luca's idea to name him after my brother and dad. Then we have Joshua Luca Romano, which was my choice, and he is 6 years old. Luca wanted to stop after two but I really wanted a girl, so I convince him one which he didn't mind I knew he secretly wanted a little girl to. Now let's get back to the present.

"Yes, I would like to be at least one of our children's favourites" I smiled and gave him a kiss.

"Daddy, daddy look what I can do." Jason quickly spun around and threw a kick. It was impressive to be honest, but I don't know where he learnt that.

"Baby who taught you to do that amazing trick." I smiled hoping they would tell me.

"Our uncles did. They taught me and Josh more would you like to see mummy" He seemed so proud of himself, but I was pissed. I told my brother I didn't want my kids brought into their violent life and I didn't want them to learn any fighting stuff. Me and Luca decided this when we first got pregnant. I just couldn't risk them getting hurt, Luca is still in the mafia but is a CEO of one of the company's they own. He just didn't get involved in any of the violent side anymore. I look over at Luca and raise my eyebrow which he understands what I'm trying to say.

"Actually boys why don't we finish making dinner so mommy can relax before dinner" he gave me the signal to do what I need to do. I hear the boys squeal in excitement, they love helping me and Luca cook. I walk into the front room and dial Elijah number. I was pissed at them. After a few ring he finally answers.

"hey rose how you doing. Do you need me to take the boys for a few hours"

"Are the other there if so put me on speaker"

"Okay. You're on speaker what's up"

"What the hell is wrong with you four. I told you I didn't want the boys learning anything like fighting or anything like that. How dare you go behind my back like that"

"Oh come on Rose I didn't think it was a big deal it's only a few moves"

"Seriously. I specially told you not to do that and you do exactly do that. I don't want them know that sort of stuff because it leads to know about the mafia and I don't want that."

"Come on would it really be that bad"

"OH FUCK YOU. I DON'T WANT THEM KNOWING. I NEED YOU ALL TO RESPECT THAT AND YOU CAN'T THEN YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT EVER SEEING ME OR MY CHILDREN EVER AGAIN"

I hung up the phone and throw it down on the sofa. I paced around the room trying to calm down when I feel something wet trickle down my leg. Oh shit.

"BABE!" I shouted while holding my stomach.