AUTHOR'S INTO

Hey there Lovely people on Wattpad! This is my first Fanfic ever. I have read so many Severus Snape works on this site in a month and I wanted to write a story on my own, give this man the happy ending that he forever deserves. I love happy endings and hopelessly romantic love stories.

I have used some characters from Marvel Comics/ Marvel Cinematic universe and Wizarding world to create this story. Those of you who don't know Marvel, relax, it's won't be complicated for you to catch up, I have described them enough so that you all can know these characters in your own way. While writing the story I have imagined a face for some of these characters and as I go and introduce them, I will be adding pictures so that you can imagine them talking and moving as they do in the story. You are of course more than welcome to add faces of your own choice in your imagination for these characters. All of this is done to make it more enjoyable for you to read.

There will be intimate scenes in this story, I have tried my best to describe them for all of you to enjoy. I have my own beliefs that I have acquired over years, which I have tried to incorporate into these characters. I hope it does not offend anyone; if it does, I personally apologise in advance for that. It was never meant to hurt anyone.

 Please give this story a chance. I would love to know everyone's honest opinion on my story; regarding the plot, the language, the way I write. English is not my mother tongue, but I am learning it everyday so forgive me if my grammer goes haywire somewhere. I would love to read all your comments. I would try my best to improve my works.  Also please vote and share it with other Snape fans who are looking for something new and fresh.

Okay enough of ranting, go ahead enjoy the story folks. Love you all❤