LOOKING BACK

A/N---> THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER IS SLIGHTLY UPSETTING.

MENTION OF RAPE AND CHILD ABUSE. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DESCRETION.

I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY OF THESE ACTS. I URGE MY READERS TO REPORT THESE CRIMES IF THEY EVER CAME ACROSS ONE. GOD HELP THOSE WHO FELL VICTIM TO SUCH VICIOUS ACTS AND LET THOSE WHO COMMITTED THE CRIME BURN IN HELL.

WITH THAT LET'S GET ALONG WITH THE CHAPTER.

Easter holidays were nearing, so was our final Quidditch match. Slytherins were at draw with the Gryffindors now, for the Quidditch cup. Just one match were left to decide as to who was to take the cup this year. 

I haven't talked to Severus for over a month now. I wasn't angry at him anymore. It was just, I was guilty for over-reacting and for pretending that I was a saint myself, when I am not. He wasn't the only one with secrets, I had my secrets too. I just did not know now how to stand in front of him, look him in the eye and say it. I was scared that he might resent me after that, for the secret itself and for the fact that I blamed him entirely and did not listen to him. I wish I could be brave enough to face him again. I love him now, but too scared to face him.

"Diaz......DIAZ!!" I was brought back from my thoughts by someone. I turned my head towards the sound. It was Elliot Greene, our Quidditch team captain. I was almost done with my breakfast and was going back to dorm to begin with my home-work.

"What's up Greene?"

"Some of us are going to leave for the Easter holidays. And we need to practice too. I was thinking about making them practice enough before they leave, so that when they come back, it will be only one week before the final match, we can all practice together then."

"Yeah it sounds perfect."

"I need to ask Snape's permission for extra practice, to get the Quidditch pitch."

"Yeah well, I don't keep Snape in my pocket." I said, trying to sound funny.

"Ha...ha...ha...Not funny Diaz. Come with me, I am not going alone to Snape; he has been in a really bad mood for a few days. I don't want to face his wrath alone."

Yes it has been something like that. I have heard from others and seen in our classes itself. He has been really arrogant for the past few days. I partially blame myself for that. But he never said anything to me, neither good nor bad, almost ignored me in class; so I had no complains. Moreover I usually avoided looking into his eyes anymore in class, unless it was absolutely necessary.

"I don't think that's a good idea Greene. I am not a great person to accompany you for this. Take Haoran, he is the topper. Seeing him might just cool him down."

"I asked him, he already declined."

"Let me talk to him."

"He said himself to take you. Now I am don't have time to solve this, you are coming with me."

That Haoran! I want to kick him now so bad. I know he did this on purpose, he thinks he is very smart. Well he is, and he deliberately put me in this situation. 

"Fine then, let's go."

We headed for the dungeons together. When we reached his office, my heart was beating so bad, I wish I could hold it and stop it from beating so fast. A speck of sweat was running down my forehead, my hands were trembling; I just stood in front of the door, staring at the door knob. Greene gave me a slight nudge on the arm. I gestured her to open the door.