i know it's enhypen but i wanted to make this-

Jungwon - HEY!

Boys - *misbehaving*

Jungwon - GUYS STOP! EVERYONE!

Sunoo - *jumps on the bed with ni-ki*

Jake - *swings on the ceiling light*

Sunghoon, Heeseung and Jay - *plays loud music and smokes*

Jungwon - *yells* GROUP MEETING NOW!

Jungwon - First of all, your behaviour has been so disgusting lately. We have TEN FUCKING DAYS before we're going on tour and nobody has been going to practice!

Boys - *laughs at jungwon*

Jungwon - HEY! IT'S NOT FUNNY! THIS IS AFFECTING THE GROUP!

Jay - *giggles loudly* What would some kid know about going to practice?

Jungwon - GUYS! I'M THE LEADER OF THIS GROUP-

Heeseung - *cries whilst laughing* Don't give me a headache, Jungwon.

Jungwon - Seriously? I'm 17 and suddenly I'm much more mature than you.

Sunoo - Jungwon is the leader guys!

Ni-ki - A leader who is almost a maknae- *chuckles*

Jake - Tell me this is a joke-

Jungwon - G-guys- *starts crying* YOU KNOW WHAT, KEEP LAUGHING. I'M LEAVING. *storms out*

Boys - *laughs until jungwon leaves and then goes back to what they were doing*

Jungwon - Hyung... am I a bad leader?

Soobin - Sweetie, you're a great leader. You don't need to be the oldest or near oldest to be the leader.

Yeonjun - Seo Taiji was the leader and he was the youngest.

Soobin - They're just playing hard to get. You'll do just fine.

Jungwon - Thank you so much!

Jungwon - Channie-hyung... can a leader be the youngest?

Chan - Of course they can! They make great leaders! You'll do well Jungwon!

Jungwon - Thank you!

Jungwon - *comes back to the dorm and then everyone starts laughing at him, rolls eyes* Guys I don't care if you laugh, I'm just here to make sure everyone is in task.

Boys - *laughs at jungwon*

Jungwon - Oh you know what- *throws a chair at enhypen and they all dead*