3RACHA Babies [BACKSTORY]

A/N: This is based on the other draft that I did, but this would basically explain the backstory of all 3 of them.

DISCLAIMER: NONE OF THESE STORIES ARE REAL. THESE ARE ALL MADE UP!

Bang Chan/Chris Bang was born in Manchester, England. He lived there with his biological parents until he was 2 years old when he got involved in a house fire in his apartment.

(the way the fire went was how grenfell tower looked like. i'm talking about the apartment home in london that was on fire. i don't feel uncomfortable showing the picture of the tower so search it up on google images.)

Even though both of the parents died in the fire, he still managed to fly all the way to his Uncle's house in behalf of his parents.

He had a favourite staff member in nursery. Her name was Sabrina. He would always be talking to her when he wanted somebody to talk to. He spoked about her about his parents and she couldn't say a word, so she called his Uncle as she couldn't explain a thing about the situation.

He was 5 when he went to school. He had been made fun of as he didn't have his parents. Older students made rumours that his Uncle was gay even though they had never seen his wife. That was when he went through depression in such a young age.

When he was 8 years old, he has moved to Seoul, South Korea due to the fact that the bullying was ridiculous and his Uncle couldn't stand any of it.

Chan enjoyed singing and rapping so when his Uncle spoked about the under 10s audition in the music company, JYP Entertainment, he was thrilled and was willing to go.

Seo Changbin was born in Yongin, South Korea. He had his parents and his big sister. His parents were very poor as they were running behind in bills.

Him and his sister had been wearing cheap clothes that were old and rusty and they would throw it in the bin if they ripped apart.

When he was only 3, he went to a nursery near his house. However, one day, he came back home with a beat up face as one of the staff member punched him for a punishment. The staff said that it was because he was poor so he didn't deserve to live.

Changbin still have those flashback until this day and it was frightening him every night. The staff member got arrested few days later and he was taken to another nursery.  However, he didn't talk to any of the staff members in the other nursery or any kids.

His parents took him to a psychologist where he could try to get his feelings out. However, Changbin was still quiet. He could still talk to his parents, grandma and his older brother. He couldn't talk to anyone else.

He loved to rap and it was his way to express his feelings out to people. So when he found out about the under 10s audition in JYP Entertainment, he wanted to join so he can earn some money for his family. He was scared as he would have to talk to people, but he was willing to do so for his family and to change their lives.

However, with the lack of money his parents had, he couldn't take him to Seoul. So they asked his grandma as she was was able to save enough money for him to go along with some new and fresh clothes. He was only 6.

Han Jisung was born in Busan, South Korea. He had his parents along with his older brother.

Despite of him living in Korea, he could only speak English. His parents processed to place him in a English speaking kindergarten as he didn't understand much Korean.

He had been learning the language slowly with his family and his older brother joined him as well. They would sing some korean nursery rhymes and he would sing along.

Jisung really loved to sing. Whenever it was karaoke night, it was his time to shine. Soon, his brother saw that he could sing really fast and perfectly when he sped up the music he was listening to. That was when he knew that he could rap.

However, when he was 4 and still in his nursery, he was singing songs when a teacher told him that he was singing too fast. He could sing Mary had a little lamb 1.5x faster than other kids. Then, he started using other words other than the lyrics. Even though the teachers were annoyed, the kids were fascinated with his talent.

That same day, he was informed to his parents about the way he was rapping in class instead of singing along. Instead of his parents being disappointed with him, they were so proud of him and asked him to rap again the way he did in nursery.

When it was his big brother's birthday, he was found dead at school. He had been beaten up by his bullies and got stabbed to death. The teachers that were present didn't do anything and just stood there, watching him die.

He loved his brother so much to the point where he couldn't live without him. His death caused him to be depressed at such a young age.

One day when he was 5, his mother found out about the under 10s audition in JYP Entertainment and asked him if he wanted to go and show off his singing and rapping skills. As his Korean was getting better, he didn't hesitate.

Hope you enjoyed! If you like this, vote on this chapter! 100 votes and I will be making an actual story! 😊