Paint Me

"I'm covered in the colors pulled apart at the seams

"I'm covered in the colors pulled apart at the seams. And it's blue."
Colors
Halsey

"You fucking asshole!" Dream's back smacked violently against the side of the tour bus. George, although weak with fever, gripped Dream's t-shirt and held him hostage under those furious brows. "I'm not playing tonight because of you."

"You are sick, I'm just trying to help!"

George seethed, "I don't need your god damn help. Stay the fuck away from me."

With a lasting shove against the tour bus George blinked back his hazy vision and stormed back to a small crew. They stood head to toe with plastic perfection and didn't welcome George when he arrived. Taken by the elbow, much like a delinquent, the bodyguards and crew managers escorted him away from the stage. Dream didn't know if seeing that was better than seeing the other man preform sick. He didn't have much time to think of the situation when his band started to line up.

Quackity, drenched in sweat and water, greeted them elated and ready for his second show of the night. Dream knew at least there would be peace and quiet on their bus tonight. A break from Quackity's constant yapping about tour. Enough silence for Dream to mull over the sunken look of George's hate fired eyes. They haunted him into the next two states.

George wasn't released back onto the stage until they reached New Orleans, Louisiana. A soul of the united states, Dream sauntered the streets of the French Quarter with mild interest and prominent hints of eyes on him. A place of voodoo and all things swing, Dream felt like a tourist galavanting in and out of shops with Sapnap.

"You think he'd like ya know..." Dream raised a curious all knowing brow.

Sapnap used to be round in the cheeks back in high school. Stuck on a strict diet of mountain dew, fast food, and partying, it kept him warm around the edges and pudgy within his glamourous smile. It hadn't been all that long since they tossed their caps six feet in the air, but Sapnap discovered himself nonetheless. Dream watched from a close distance as his friend found a balanced dietary regimen. Kale and fresh vegetables were the bane of Dream's existence for the longest time. And he didn't even want to think about the Pre-workout powder and smoothies wafting in and out of his house. His stomach churned just thinking about it.

Looking at his friend now, Dream saw someone he himself was proud of. Healthy and well rounded, Sapnap possessed muscles along with acne-less skin which was the epitome of salubrious, of happiness even. A black tank top hung off his broad shoulders while the shorter man adjusted the Ray-Ban sunglasses he'd splurged on when they each received the first band paycheck. Dream was enthusiastic about his friend whether it was his unhealthy habits or his clean slate, he was in it for the long haul with his friend.

"Have you asked?" Dream sifted through tourist t-shirt's outside of a pop-up shop. Tye-dyed in every color was the same shirt, the name of the shop and it's home place. It was hot in New Orleans, the result of heating summer months approaching. The star burned his exposed arms turning the flesh pink.