Does he scare you?

"Frozen by the fear in me

"Frozen by the fear in me."
Shatter me
Lindsey Stirling Ft. Lizzy Hale

"I'm sorry."

"Fuck," Dream startled awake. Staring at several things in front of him Sapnap chose to ignore George sound asleep against Dream's side. Instead, he was a ghost in the dim light of the tour bus room, gazing at Dream wholeheartedly. With his hands tucked guiltily beneath his armpits like a child admitting to breaking their mother's favorite vase he stared.

"I'm sorry."

Dream wanted to sit up but George's fingers gripped at his shirt to keep him from leaving. So peacefully asleep after tossing and turning most of the night it was hard to ruin the moment.

"It's fine, Sapnap, really."

"Please," he glanced at George then shook his head. "Can we talk?"

Dream sighed into soft tuffs of brown hair, "yeah, give me a minute. We can walk and get breakfast."

Vigorously nodding he glanced once more at George then hesitated to ask, "did you two?"

A protective hand brushed over George's neck when he said, "no, but we did smoke out of your stash."

"You did?" Sapnap easily found the baggy on the side and held it up for a better look. A few morsels short. A snort, "you did."

George made a soft noise of protest when Dream made to get up again, it stopped him in his tracks. Watching to see if he was waking, he waited and Sapnap got impatient.

"I'll meet you outside."

The door to the small room shut quietly after his friend and Dream relaxed back into the mattress. George took in a deeper breath and said, "shut the fuck up."

It was enough attitude to make Dream smile like a fool nearing the early noon hours.

"Go back to sleep, I'm going to go get breakfast with Sapnap."

"Thought he was a douche yesterday."

Smoothing a hand over George's cheek he said, "it was my fault he was. I'll be back later."

An inaudible mutter came from the drummer's mouth as he muffled his face into the pillow.

"What?"

"Donut," George said once more. "With sprinkles. I'll pay you back asshole."

Dream only laughed before leaving the room.

Sapnap was waiting for him on his phone. He looked tired but better rested than the other day. Their bodyguard Callahan was on them the second they stepped towards the street. This was why Dream liked the nighttime. The cover of darkness kept not only fans and press away but also the need to be supervised 24/7. And although he kept at a five-foot distance, he still flanked them like they were going to commit a crime and get arrested or assaulted. It was a toss-up to what Callahan actually thought, he never voiced his opinion out loud. Within the five years, they've known the man he's never spoken a word to any of them.