Extra Content

George's family
Parents are actors that were absent and unready for a child. George is pawned off into an all boy's home where he is pretty severely abused in childhood.
Absent parents
Terrible authoritative figures.
Awful treatment from other boys.
Past relationship violence. Abuse.
Uses drugs to run from his problems.
Blames a lot of them on himself.

Defining songs
Colors- Halsey.

George's love style
victim

Dream's family
Grew up in a well round yet competitive home. Parents expected a lot which resulted in his need to keep everyone happy. Apologizes for things that aren't exactly his fault. Often plays off as if he's in control when in reality everything is everywhere. The only way for past control of his life was through drugs and alcohol.

Dream's love style
Pleaser.

Relationship songs as a reference
Reckless- Lizzy McAlphine
Scary Love- The neighborhood

Sapnap
Scared to loose a friend. Very protective over it. Make this interesting lol.

Chapter 6 Swoon

It was an instant regret really. George didn't waste time on kissing him, rather his head he went straight down as he unzipped Dream's jeans. The second George's mouth made contact with him, his head dropped back onto cold porcelain. This wasn't how he was supposed to approach George, he didn't want a quickie in the bathroom of some party, nor did he want a quickie at all. Dream wanted to take George out on a date, understand the way he thinks, the way he acts. Yet there he was letting his rage and need get the better of him.

George was good at what he was doing, so good in fact Dream didn't last but two minutes. He could barely breath when George pulled up and wiped spit from his lips. They made eye contact and Dream pulled him forward for a kiss. By how stiff George was when he moved forward Dream wondered if he was expecting something harsh. Maybe that's why Dream kissed him tenderly, something kin to the affection Karl was giving Sapnap earlier. Despite the muffled music of the party and the beat of his own hear in his ears, he heard the shake in George's inhale.

"Thank-"

"Get out."

Dream blinked and searched George's desolate expression, "what?"

"You're debt is paid," George said, hoarse from his previous ministrations. Dream never felt more out of the loop. "For helping me while I was high after the lake. You've been repaid, now get out."

"I didn't do it as a debt," Dream's voice hitched with surprise. George let him up from the tub and leaned back to his own side. In his pocket he pulled out another cigarette. "George I never..."

"Get. Out." The words felt like shots fired, "don't make me repeat myself again."

Hesitantly rising from the tub Dream stood on shaking legs and walked back towards the door. Unlocking it he said, "I don't like your little game."

Then shut himself off from the smell of sex and cigarette smoke.

***

Chapter 11 Corrupted

It was such an extraordinary revelation how a smile pill the size of a pinky nail could alter his entire world. The way a sniff of white powder could cause him anguish, anger, euphoria. How a pink liquid pumped into his arm could counteract those affects. The way his medication kept him grounded, dull, lifeless. It was calming really, to feel so in control, yet it still felt like putting himself in a cage once more.